Lady Dimitrescu X reader x Donna

I haven't played Resident evil 8 yet. I'm currently bout to graduate highschool and enter the workforce so I can afford the damn game.
I wanna play it so badly.

4 yrs ago while Ethan is in Louisiana

You were walking up a snowy path to a Village.

Searching for shelter.

You: Wow seems pretty Barren....... I hope this European village isn't like that one that kidnapped the president's  Daughter when I was a kid.

You continued walking keeping an ear out for any sign of people.

You: Man I'm being kinda racist.

The Buildings looked rotting you could see snow cover the ground and roofs everywhere.

You: Damn imma freeze to death.
You jumped to straighten the straps on your giant backpack.

You: Hey look a Castle!!  There's gotta be someone up there!!

You began to make your way towards the massive castle.

Arriving at its front doors you felt a sense of dread aswell as a sense of being watched.

You: I don't wanna freeze to death nor do I wanna get killed.....

So my options are die out in the cold like Jack Torrance in the shining or possibly be stabbed to death by like a Michael Myers type figure in Halloween movies. Expect Halloween 3 that's about like witches or some shit.

You knocked on the door.

You: *twiddling thumbs and singing*  The Club isn't the best place to find a lover so the bar is where I go.

Damn Ed Sheeran is a badass musician also I did not know that he wrote the credits song for the Hobbit Desolation of Smaug which that song and certain parts of the movie are Awesome. But damn that trilogy sucks ass so hard...... oh god I'm talking to myself agian why did I let my therapist convince me to go on vacation in remote Eastern Europe.

The door opens all you see is a white fabric.

You: Huh white curtains at your front door.... must be a local custom.

Suddenly the curtain  went Ekhm!

You looked up it wasn't a curtain but a very tall woman.

Dimitrescu: Hello there.

You: Umm hi there Ma'm my Name is Y/n. I'm looking for shelter but the village seems well Barren. May I take shelter for the night I'm heading for my Air BnB tomorrow.

Dimitrescu: Hmmmmm (free blood) Sure Come on in. My name is Alcina Dimitrescu I'm the lady of the Manor.

You: y/n L/n American Highschool graduate and Best Buy Employee.