Paper Jam Juvia x Paper Mario Reader

Note: This is a Remake Of one of my very firsts stories when I was on Deviant art if you ant to see t search the Gallery of Metagross123456

Juvia: Hmm what this book mister?!

Old man: Oh that's a book of Fairytales I used to read to my Grandkids the Story's are based off of Characters from a far away land.

Juvia: Gray Darling what you think Juvia thinks it would be great for the children!

Gray: Were not having Children.

OldMan: Take it free of charge!

Juvia later that day went back to her home and out of Curiosity decided to read the book.

Juvia: Ok The Adventures Of the Paper Mario Bros!

She opened the Cover and a blinding light appeared suddenly thunder and lightning crashed onto the the town and it wasn't Laxus this time!

Juvia: Juvia Wonders what that was about? Anyway let's read.

She looked at the Art Of 3 Plumbers One wore red and didn't talk his name was Mario the Other was the Tall Scaredy-cat who wore green, finally in the Back of the Trio was A boy Names Y/n The only brother who didn't have facial hair he had Dark Blue Overalls, Brown Shoes, No Gloves, wore a teal shirt, and Toped it all off with a Teal Cap.

Juvia: Juvia Thinks he's kinda Cute. Let's see here "all 3 Brothers had different goals in mind, Mario wanted to Protect the Princess, Luigi wanted a quiet life in his mansion, and Y/n wanted to win the Heart of the princess but even he knew that was an impossible Y/n was more of a third wheel but attempted to win the heart of Princess Peach.

Juvia: Aww This book reminds me of me in a way Now that's good writing!

Meanwhile in he middle of Magnolia.

You: Argh my head Mario! Luigi! Bros are you there!..... Why am I call for Mario? I know he can't talk.

You took a look at your hands.

You: Why are my arms so Fleshy?!

You saw a canal and looked down at your reflection.

You: Oh my Super Stars! I'm IM in 3 dimensions!?!?! This is just as confusing as when we had to save 50 dimensions from a black hole?!!?!

An Box made out of white lines appears around you your 3D form changed into a mixture of 3D with cartoon and paper atheistic!

You: Ahh what is going on?!?!?

Happy: Natsu look are you seeing what I'm seeing?!!?

Natsu: Yeah it's it's a Living Cartoon?!?!?!! Hey You!!!

You: Huh?

You saw a guy with pink hair and a cat with wings heading toward you.

You pulled out your hammer in defense.

Natsu: Hey were not gonna hurt ya are you ok??

You: No I don't belong here where am I?? Wheres Mario, THE PRINCESS LUIGI! YOSHI?*Gets knocked out*

Happy: There let's Mug Him hes from a Cartoon! Maybe he's got an infinity fish!

Natsu: No were taking him to the Guild!

The Next Morning.

You: Urgh! Maybe that was a bad——

You looked around you were in a hall of some sort of organization and everyone was looking at you.