Fem Bilbo Baggins x Human Reader

(I've read the book and watching the movies)

Currently the party of dwarves were tossing plates and cups everywhere even though they made it safely into the sink.

Bilba was having a meltdown currently at the thought of one of her collectible plates being broken.

She ran over to the sink to make sure none were broken but she bumped into you.

She looked up at the towering figure  taller than any dwarf in the kitchen and taller than Gandalf who stands at 5ft 5.

She estimated that they were at least 6ft2.

You: Oooh sorry I didn't see you there Missus baggins! Is this the soap you use for the dishes?

Bilba: Oh yes heh thank you your very gentle with my dishes.

You: No problem Missus baggins.

Bilba: Umm how tall are you might I ask?

You: Ohh 6ft 2  but the Chemist says I may as well be 6ft 3

You walked over to grab a rag and hit your head on the chandelier.

You: Damn that's the third time!

Bilba: Yeah unfortunately taller folk aren't meant for Hobbit holes.

You: Yes ha ha!

Everyone gathered into the main room and Thoren explained the quest to the Lonely  Mountain. 

Then they began to sing the song of the Lonely Mountain.

While Bilba mesmerized by the song and the Tookish Side of her taking over. She also was fascinated by you.

Bilba: Gandalf who is that over there?

Gandalf: That is one Y/n L/n. He is a human from a small village outside of the forests. They are is very kind hearted and offered his services for our quest.

Bilba: What services does he have?

Gandalf: Well they can  cook a bit. He knows how to wield a sword and has armor. He can carry quite a bit. He can reach things most of us can't. But  there most useful skill is there eagerness and compassion.

Bilba: Y/n L/n

Time skip

Bilba: IM GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!

Thoren: Ahh Missus Baggins you've decided to join our quest. unfortunately we've haven't gotten anymore ponies.

You:  Mr Oakensheild!  She can ride with me on my horse.

Thoren: Very well then! Onward to the Lonely Mountain!

Time skip to the Goblin Caves.

Your armor