Time Travel Series part 1

Mike opened up your garage as you rolled out from under a car

Mike: Dude dude what the fuck are you doing?!!

You: making a time machine out of a car

Mike:WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!

You: A smoothie.

Mike: No dude what car is that?

You: A 1932 stout Scarab.

Mike: *face palms* whhhhhy!

You: Well you see I want to make a time machine but I also wanna be able to go anywhere and anytime!  So the car helps me move. Originally I wanted a DeLorean but those are expensive and also they don't have enough room to fit all this time travel equipment like my nuclear power source.

Mike grabs you and shakes you

Mike: YOU STOLE FROM OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE!!!!! THERE NEVER GONNA GET THAT FUNDING BACK.

You; Just a small sacrifice for science besides! My time machine doesn't run off of the stick of plutonium! It runs off of radiation  it excretes!
I'll put back the stick  when I get back.

*sirens*

Mike: oh no the police ok just stay calm I'll talk to them

*slam the car door shut*

You: See you when I get back!  Pass me that head set!

Mike give you the head set and passed out.

You: Now for some music.

You opened the garage door and drove out the street is lined with cops.

You: Hi there I'm just doing a lil time travel!!!!

Cop: HE MADE A TANK OPEN FIRE!!!

You: SHIT!

You slam your foot on the accelerator

You drove 400ft then turned onto the main road where you had to speed up more suddenly a flash of light then you were gone.

You feel asleep for a sec then woke up as the car came to complete stop .

You looked out the windows it was all green beautiful green.

You: Where am I?

Computer: You have 15 miles of power left before recharge. You are currently in. Ireland....... March......... 873 AD/CE

You: Medival Ireland this is chill. Well I guess go park the car then explore for a bit.

You drove for about ten miles and hid the car behind a large Boulder.

You got out of the car and flicked on and put on the ear piece you had mike hand you.

You: Glad I have this. It will make talking way better.

You walked around until you saw a large stone tower circular in nature. Looked to be about 6 stories tall.

You: heh I feel like I'm in the Hobbit.

You walked to the Building

You: Ahh a Monastery. Medieval Ireland was a lil combo of both Catholic and Traditional Polytheistic religions. It wasn't until the 1800s that the Catholic Church became a institution.

You knocked on the door.

A semi bald man opens it and looks at you.

You:Hello there Monk! My name is Y/n a traveler I seek a place to stay and rest!

Monk: Hello there umm Y/n. My name is Donavin and yes you make come into this holy monastery.

You walked in you were amazed each floor full with monks copying books after books teaching the other Latin it was amazing.

Once you got to the top you looked out and we're amazed at the view.

You: My goodness this is a wonderful view.

Donovan: Yes Weve got such a lovely view of gods great country side. Where do you come from Mr
Y/n?

You:(Shit shit shit can't let them in on the future]
I come from the east from Rome!

Donovan: By Mary's left tit! I've always wanted to go to Rome! They still have the Crown of thorns you know. The Ark of the Covenant all these Artifacts from our god.

You: Yeah I've actually seen them.

Monk: inde venturus est venire! inde venturus est venire!

Donovan: Jaysus Christ!! ok everyone remain calm!

You: what what is it?!

Donovan: A party of Danes is coming but not to worry our monastery is too tall they'll never climb up to us!

You: Damn Vikings.

Donovan: Yeah godless heathens.

Monk: Aries habent

Donovan: By Joseph's Foreskin!!!!

You: first of all eww! Second of all what?

Donovan: they have a battering Ram!

You heard a loud crash then lots of screaming even from the Monks that take a vow of silence.

Donovan: there coming get on your knees! Maybe they have mercy.

Two giant Vikings walked up to the both of you.

Erik: Ha Ha ha well Donovan where is your Weak Christian god now!? We finally broke into your Monastery!

Donovan: our lord is forgiving.

Erik: oh look at him he's crying guess what I don't speak Latin!

He sliced his head clean off with his axe.

Erik: now for you!

You: Please no I have so much to live for!!!!!

Erik lowered his axe.

Erik: You speak Norse?

You: yes yes I speak Norse!

Erik: Interesting! Most Irish let alone monks ever know anything outside of your traditional tongues.
We might have use for you yet maybe we can hold you for ransom against the Gaelic kings or the church or something. Bjorn! Take this Irish man to the Jarls house in Dublin he's a monk he might know the location of other Monasteries.

Bjorn: Yes Erik.

You held your hands up as he escorted you to a cart attached to a horse he tied your legs and hands and tossed you  on the cart and rode to the Viking Slave city of Dublin.

To be continued