Fem Reaper Conduit x Doctor Reader

This takes place during infamous one

You were a doctor someone who was very rare in Empire city after the blast.

After a day of healing people from the different gangs that now plagued the city you were returning to your home. But I'n the alleyway leading to your building you heard someone in pain.
It looked to be a tall woman based on the Chest indents in her cloak which was white.

You:A reaper. Hey are you hurt?

The reaper moans.

You: You guys don't seem to talk here give me a second!

You unlocked the door dropped the groceries and picked up your patient.

You: ok point out where it's hurts

She points at her leg and head

You: Ok I'm going to be pulling back your pant leg ok ms.

The Super Nodded.

You pulled back the pant leg the bone looked like it was going to break the skin.

You: Ok this might hurt.

You pushed the bone back into place then applied a brace To it.

You: Hey do you have a name.

Reaper: My Name.....

You: Huh you can talk so what is it?

Reaper: I have no name.

You: Well that's some paper Mario bullshit. How bout Michelle.

Reaper: I like that very much.

You: Good I will be moving your hood now ok?

Michelle: Ok.

When you removed the hood there was a woman your age Blonde hair Blue Eyes.

You: Your very pretty you know that.

Michelle: Thank-you no ones really told me that before.

You: Well the worse thing it looks like is a bump on your head just gonna apply this ointment and there you can put your hood back on.

Michelle: thank you it's been awhile sense someone's been that kind.

You: You can stay here until your leg heals up I just have one request.

Michelle: What?

You: fight the good fight. So many innocent people are killed between The Reapers, The Dustmen and these weird gas mask people over in the Historic district. Here I'll order some food please sit on the couch. My cable doesn't seem to work so pick out something from my
animated movie collection I know I'm a dork.

Michelle: It's cute

You blushed.

After ordering you sat down next to Michelle.

You: What are we watching?

Michelle:Whatever was in the disk drive.

You: Oh Monster House.

Chowder: You KILLED US AND NOW WERE DEAD!

Michelle leaned on your head she was a bit taller than you.

The next morning

You:Where the hell am I.

???:Morning names Zeke.

You: What the hell why am I in the air!

Michelle: Y/n!

Cole: Give me one reason not to fry you right now.

Alden: Cole we got your fat friend!

You: Zeke tell him not to kill Michelle.

Zeke: Don't do it! Cole.

Michelle: I want to help! Y/n!

Cole: Ok You take em from up high I'll go through Alden's obstacle course!

Using her super speed she made a dash for you only to be stopped by the junk people.

You: Get em Michelle!

Michelle pulled out her gun and shot them then released a Shockwave killing them.

Alden: Drop the Cages!

To the far right the first cage filled with Citizens dropped them into there demise.

Alden: You have Five Minutes!

Michelle: shit!

Five minutes later to other cages dropped now it was only you and Zeke.

You: Michelle!

Michelle: Y/n! DONT WORRY SWEETIE ILL GET YOU —— *Shot Gun shot*

One of the Trash baggers came up from behind and shot Michelle time slowed in your Head you saw a vision you used a force to push things you could jump from high places and heal people like no one could!

You punched the Cage door! And it flew off  the Trashbagger shot you but had no effect you grabbed him by the neck and tossed him off the platform to jumped off the crane The the Cage was attached to and dropped next to Michelle she was bleeding profusely.

You held her hand checking for a pulse.
There was none.

You:*Crying* No No! No one has ever died under my care! No Michelle.

Cole: I'm sorry.

You: Come On you stupid powers!

Cole what?

Zeke: Cole*Panting* I think he might have powers!

You felt the shotgun pain and then the pain of the fall.

Michelle:*Gasps for air*

What ever new found power you had worked but the force it took to revive her launched you backwards!

Michelle dashed for you.

Michelle: Y/n wake up!

You:*Coughs* Cool guess I'm the dude from Green-mile.

Michelle Pulled you into a passionate kiss.

Michelle: Don't you do anything reckless like that again.

You and Michelle after that event began to date  and now we're teammates to the powerful Cole MacGrath and joined him in his quest to Destroy the Ray-sphere and Save Empire City.

Infamous Belongs the Sucker-punch studios.