Luna Lovegood x Muggle Male Reader

Note of importance: I've read the first book and watched a couple of the movies but Harry Potter is Sacred to a lot of people so if a fuck this up which I know I will Some how  I'm sorry.

Your background:
Your a Muggle in every sense of the word it didn't matter that your father was a Wizard. You couldn't cast a spell if your life depended on it. Your Father is an Irish Wizard.  While your mother is a Muggle from America. But they divorced so some portions of the year your at HogWarts with your dad because he's a professor.  The other portions are back with your mom in America. You Dad is busy all the time so you work for Hagrid as his assistant. (mainly you mow the Grasses of HogWarts and Keep the forest clean) because you work in the forest you have to be knowledgeable about the creatures around you. Usually off work you just fish by the lake or play music you play guitar and keyboard. You have your own room in the castle it's not located in the house more like it's just a room  in the halls that people think is a janitors closet. You don't really have any friends. But that was gonna change.  Also your accent it's American but with some Irishisms.
But your friendless Self was about to change. Even more.

You were woken up by your dad like you were most mornings an hour before everyone else was.

Dad: Top Of the mornin to ya son.

You: Mornin Da.

Dad: Here Made us some eggs and sausage.

He handed you a plate.
You began by dipping the sausage in he yolk and eating it.

You: Yum great!

Dad: I know right a proper Irishman's breakfast.

You: What about the cup of tea? With the Tea biscuits?

Dad just pulled Tea and Biscuits Out Of nowhere.

After breakfast

Dad: Alrighty you should be making your way to work also don't forget to call your Mum.

You: I won't Dad *Yawn*
After getting cleaned up
You walked out of your room and walked through the halls it was dark and cold.
You listened to music through your headphones.

After a little walk to Hagrids house you knocked on the door.

Hagrid opened

Hagrid: Oh good morning young Y/n!

You: Mornin Mr Hagrid. So wants on the agenda?

Hagrid: Well nothin really  you've already mowed everything so it seems the next two days ya have off.

You: Great guess I'll go fishin can I grab my gear?

Hagrid: Sure! Your a Fishermen Y/n!

You grabbed your pole and tackle box and finally your keyboard.

You marched towards the lake  to fish probably go back to bed.

As you were walking

You: wait if Hagrid is a half Giant then how big is one of his parents? How did they even conceive him! Maybe the Giant is just a like a Skyrim Giant?

Being alone most of the time random questions appeared in your head some stupid but genuinely curious then ones about how Society and people act.

When you made it your spot you laid on your back and looked to the sky.