IV. Sinners & Saints

Dear Bonnie, 

Dear Bonnie, 

I know you can't get service but I seriously miss your voice. You are without a doubt the only witch on my side and to say I need you would be an extreme understatement. I was foolish to think that leaving Mystic Falls would be some kind of escape, turns out the supernatural struggles aren't just limited to our small town. A group of extreme witches believe my unborn baby is going to destroy all witches. If that didn't include you I wouldn't be so disturbed by that. 

I assume Caroline and Elena have already told you to come home, I'm pretty sure they killed their roomate just so you could take her place. Jeremy misses you too, I've never seen a boy brought back to life look so dead. Although that could just be because Damon's his guardian now. 

Silas is back too. He locked Stefan in a box and threw him into the quarry. All summer. So I think it's fair to say we could do with the Bennet optimism right about now. I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I can assume that you already know everything but I just really miss you. 

You would absolutely love New Orleans. You can't do magic though, there's some super-girl teenage witch controlling everything but still... The whole place is filled with magic, supernatural around every corner. 

I think I forgot to tell you in my last email, but it's a girl! I'm so glad I'm not having a baby Klaus, but the idea of a baby-me isn't too comforting either. I have no idea how I'm going to stop the siring descendancy, but I'll find a way. Right now, she's one fifth vampire, werewolf, witch, siren and human. The least I can do is put it down to a quarter. 

But you need to come home, because you need to teach her how to do witchcraft. I am pretty much useless, and she's going to need her Aunt Bonnie. So, I won't nag you too much now, but in a couple of months... I'll haul your ass back. 

Speak soon & I love you, 

Holly 

x

Holly reread the email before hitting send, draining the last of her coffee as she stood up. Pushing her skirt down, she walked downstairs to get a refill as Klaus walked out of the lounge towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" She asked, halfway down the stairs. 

"Good, you're up," Klaus smiled up at her, "make sure Sophie doesn't leave the house."

With not so much as a goodbye, Klaus left, the door swinging shut behind him. 

"You got yourself a real charmer, didn't you?" Hayley walked out of the lounge too, "do you know what he just referred to the baby as? That."

REDEMPTION -- Klaus Mikaelson - DISCONTINUEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara