Thorin X Elra Part 2 Smut

[A/N: for those of you who don't like smut DONT WORRY! this chapter isn't all smut! There is a warning when the smut comes! NOW WHO'S READY FOR A WEDDING????]

-Thorin's Pov-

"What is it?" Elra asks with excitement written across her face.

I smiles at her, attempting to hide my nerves. "If you want, I'll take you to it now."

"Really?" Her eyes shine.

"Come on then." I say as I stand and lead her into the forest.

"So where are you taking me?" She asks again trying to get some information. I say nothing. "Oh come on!" She huffs. "No hints?"

"Not one." I smirk as she is clearly annoyed.

"We will be there soon enough and you will see." I pat my coat pocket and feel the ring box inside. I sigh in relief as I calm down a bit. Thankfully Elra doesn't seem to notice, she's too excited over the surprise.

"We passed this yesterday." She say motioning to the field were walking to.

"Aye. It's a surprise stop trying to figure it out." I grumble at her and she smiles.

We walk in silence as we near the falls. My nerves making me think "what ifs" which are never good. I sharply shake my head. This is not like me.

"Nice for you two to show up." Balin says as he stops us, still in the forest. "It is set up ahead. Go on now Ladd. We will be there in a moment. Tell Dwalin to come." I nod to him and walk out of the forest.

The falls loom overhead, surprisingly quiet, and I see the company underneath a weeping willow. They stand as they see me. "Dwalin." I needn't say more he gets up and walks back the way I came.

"You seem nervous." Gandalf says with a smile.

"I am a bit." I say as I come to stand beside him. The grey wizard is the one who will marry us, which is oddly comforting.

-Elra's Pov-

"What is this surprise, Balin?" I ask as Thorin walks away.

"Oh dear sister you shall see." He chuckles.

"I'm not a patent person!" I whine jokingly.

"You never were." Dwalin says as he comes to stand beside us.

"Can I know what the surprise is please?" I ask impatiently.

"Aye." Balin says.

He and Dwalin exchange a look. "Fifteen years is a rather short engagement period but I do believe it is time, sister."

My eyes grow wide. "D..do you mean...?" They both nod and I smile, butterflies in my stomach as I think of what is about to come.

"Are you ready?" Balin asks me with a smile of his own. I nod happily.

My brothers stand on either side of me, each taking an arm as we walk out into the shore. I gasp as I see the weeping willow with the falls behind it. It's absolutely beautiful. The shoreline covered in white pebbles and the willow growing in the most unlikely place. "It's perfect." I whisper in awe.

The company sees me coming and they all stand. Bofur plays a sweet slow melody on his flute as I walk down the walkway towards Gandalf and Thorin. When Thorin saw me his eyes lit up bringing a shy smile to my face.

When we reach Thorin both Balin and Dwalin let me go and bow their head to Thorin. Then they go stand on either side of us.

Gandalf looks at us with a smile then turns his attention to Thorin. "Do you Thorin son of Thrain, son of Thror, take Elra daughter of Fundin sister of Balin and Dwalin to be yours to hold, to protect and to watch over until Death does you part?"