Legolas x Freya x Kili

"Hey Freya did you hear the news?" Ildols asks me.

"Probably not I've been helping prepare for the feast." I tell him as I polish King Thranduil's favorite silver.

"Prince Legolas brought thirteen tresspasing dwarves in from the forest." He tells me but I can tell from his voice it is hardly worth his time telling me.

"Dwarves..." I say playing it off as nothing much important.

"Yeah King Thranduil threw them in the dungeons. Anyway I gotta go meet back up with the guards. You wouldn't believe the amount of weapons these dwarves had on them." He tells me before nodding and walking out of sight.

I quickly finish polishing and sneak out of the ballroom to go find a certain blonde prince.

I can hear the dwarves angrily yelling to be released as I sneak up on Legolas. I walk as silently as I can until in right beside Legolas and I poke his side.

He jumps about three feet into the air before looking at me with his hand over his heart. "FREYA!" He complains as I laugh.

"It's not very often anyone can sneak up on you." I comment and he nods with a frown.

"Its those dwarves." He says as if dwarves is a nasty word. Which I suppose it is around here. "They're so loud."

"That they are but can you really blame them? I mean we did throw them into jail." I say.

He gives me a look. "They were tresspassing on our land. And before you ask no. I can't take you to see them."

"What why not???" I complain. I had been hoping he could get me access to them.

"They're off limits. Only the guard has access." He tells me before walking over to the edge and looking down at the angry dwarves who are beating at the bars. "This is as close as I can get you." He tells me.

"Alright. Are we still on for tonight?" I ask. We're supposed to spar tonight. We do almost every other night.

He sighs. "Im sorry I cant. Father wants me to take the guards back out to make sure no other dwarves are on our land."

"Thats okay. We can plan for some other time. Ive got to get back-"

"Preparing for the feast?" He asks with a smile. It is one of his favorite times of the year. "Hows it looking?"

"I think we might actually top last years." I tell him with a smile. Literally eveything in the palace is shining, itll catch the starlight beautifully.

I head back to the ballroom all the while plotting.

------------------------------------------------------

Last night I watched the guard's rounds and memorized. Now I know them like the back of my hand. And I also know we arent treating the dwarves very well. Im going to change that.

Luckily tonight is the first night of the week long Feast of Starlight and it is surprisingly easy to dissapear among so many drunk Elves.

I sneak down to the dungeons with two baskets full of supplies and stop in front of the first cell. "Excuse me?" I ask quietly trying to get the two white haired dwarves. "Master Dwarves?"

They both look up at me. One has his hair and beard in intricate braids and the other has his hair and beard just flowing. The one with braids is glaring at me. "What do yeh want?" He asks.

"I brought food and blankets." I tell him. "Im sorry I couldnt bring them last night. I didn't know the guard's rounds."

"Why?" The other dwarf asks.