My Favorite Songs

I was nominated by @Bel_Greenleaf so here they're not in a particular order as I refuse to choose:

1. Far Over The Misty Mountains Cold by Clamavi De Profundis it's the book version of the song and I love it. LOOK IT UP!

2. The Worst Day Since Yesterday by Flogging Molly I have Stargate Universe to thank for this song <3

3. After The Storm by Mumford and Sons another Stargate Universe song.

4. Safe And Sound by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars this song was on the HungerGames soundtrack and its one of my all time favorites.

5. The Last Goodbye by Billy Boyd this song means so much for me and I love it so much. I want it to be played at my funeral when I die.

6. Wake Me Up and Hey Brother both by Avicii I had to do both songs for this cause I need more room.

7. Angeles by Jensen Ackles first of all I love Jensen but have you heard him sing? IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

8. Sort Of Revolution by Fink another amazing song from Stargate Universe. If you like SyFy GO WATCH STARGATE!

9. Into The West by Annie Lennox, Gollum's Song by Emilíana Torrini, and The Steward of Gondor by Billy Boyd they're all LotR songs that I love!

10. Live To Rise by Soundgarden it's on the Avengers soundtrack.

11. Solitary Man and Hurt both by Johnny Cash they're beautiful songs and Solitary Man was on Stargate Atlantis.

12. Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics I'm a Grimm fan an this is like our theme song.

13. Citizen/Soldier by 3 Doors Down just go listen to this song. It's amazing. It's about the USA National Guard.

14. Hate Me, My Never, and Blue Skies all by Blue October these songs spell out my life and thoughts perfectly.

15. Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas I was a fan of Kansas before I saw Supernatural but I have always and will always LOVE THIS SONG!

I nominate @ThoraOakenshield, @lunawolf8074, @SMKKananen, @armitageforever, @SharkBaitH00HaHa, @Gallifreyanhobbit, @HobbitLover1234, and @emeraldcity221B

Have fun with that guys! LOVE Y'ALL (SORRY LMAO)

Now for my readers Im working on Nili, At Yer Service Part 2 right now ^_^ guess who Nili is gonna like??!?!? MWHAHAHAHAHA

Okay one more thing. If you like Dwalin and you like Nori and your okay with boyXboy go to

Archive Of Our Own and read Touch by Thorinsmut it is absolutely beautiful! 37 chapters and I love it. You guys NEED TO READ IT! Even if you don't like Dwalin or Nori GO READ IT PLEASE!!!!

Okay. Nili, At Yer Service Part 2! Expect it by Saturday!