I scrunched up my nose at the thought of them paying for mine. I'm not going to be rude about it but it makes me feel weird having someone pay for me. I know if I would say anything they would be upset, I asked them about it once and they said they had enough money to just blow on random stuff.  When I tried to protest they shushed me and told me I should be thanking them for having someone else pay. I never disagreed again because I didn't want to hurt their feelings.

As I was in thought I looked up to see Niall's face but he was talking to Liam. I wanted to know his opinion so I poked him on the cheek so I could talk with him. When he turned around I could see the confusion in his eyes.

"How do you feel about this?" He asked me, beating me to the question first. I thought about it for a second. I did want another tattoo but I just really couldn't decide. What the hell? If I know I want it, why don't I just go ahead and do it?

"I'll get it," I said, determined to have the tattoo I had pictured in my head. I hadn't thought if the other boys were listening to mine and Niall's conversation until Zayn spoke up, telling me that if it meant a great deal to me then I should get it.

Louis and Harry climbed out of the front seats, I waited as Liam and Niall both got out before me. Niall helped me steady myself on the concrete. When I got out we all made our way into the tattoo parlor. Harry and Zayn are regulars because when we got in the tattoo artist greeted them first.

"So what are you two getting today?" The guy whose name I think was Dustin said while leading us into a room full of pictures of tattoo designs.

"Three, actually. We have a new member to our tattoo gang." Harry said while looking back at him.  Dustin on the other looked dumbfounded at the fact that someone else from the group was getting a tattoo.

"Well, whose is the other one? Niall you finally decide to join us inked people?" He said while playfully smacking his arm.

"No I haven't but my girlfriend here was dared by these two idiots to get one." Niall retorted back at him. I laughed at how ridiculous it sounds.

"So, who is going first?" Dustin said while pointing to the three of us. Unfortunately, I was beaten by the two boys.

"Wimps," I muttered under my breath as I walked by the two boys. They both cracked up laughing as I shook my head and followed Dustin into an enclosed room. Before he could shut the door, the two 'wimps' made their way into the room.

"Okay, so what do you want?" He asked as he grabbed some stuff to start sketching the idea I had out with.

Niall

Does it take two hours to get a tattoo? Courtney, Zayn, and Harry have been in that one room for that long. Liam, Louis, and I have been patiently waiting on the couch while looking at designs. Occasionally one of the boys would walk out of the room but Courtney never came out.

She wanted to surprise us with what she got. I was hoping it would be something that wasn't too big. I used to say that I didn't like tattoos on certain parts of the body but whenever I started seeing the designs on the wall, I could only picture how hot they would look on those same parts with Courtney.

As I thought about some other questions I faintly heard Louis mutter a 'finally.' And then run over to the four people walking out of the room.  I could see that Zayn had a bird tattooed onto his hand and then I could see Harry showing Louis his new tattoo on his chest of two birds. What's with the birds?

I wonder if Courtney got a bird tattoo too.

"Okay, so you three ready to see the tattoo I got?" she said while looking at Louis, Liam, and I.

"Yes!" all three of us said in unison. She laughed lighted, causing me to smile.

"Okay."

She started pulling her shirt off in the middle of the shop. Honestly, I was kind of frightened at the sight, was she going to slip off all her clothes? But thankfully she only removed that shirt; she also had a blue tank top on underneath it. I could see words on her shoulder but I couldn't make them out.

"It says 'Love Yourself.' I heard something that Niall was singing softly the other day and it just stuck." She said while coming closer. I could finally see the tattoo and it honestly looked amazing. I'm not sure about the placement. It must have hurt like hell but it was her choice.

And it surely wasn't her tattoo we waited this long to be done with.

"I like it!" Liam said as he got a closer look at it. I looked at Courtney's face and it was flushed. 

"Do you like it, Court?" I asked as she started to put her shirt back on.

She quickly nodded her head. "Yes, it's perfect, honestly. It's something that you inspired, how could I not love it?"

That reminds me I have to tell her something, and when I do she's not going to like it. I have no choice though so she can't be that mad. I just hate leaving her alone for any amount of time. 

Word Count - 3313

Nawhhh I Love The Ending With Niall And Her Interacting. On A Different Note. I Heard A Certain Irish Man Got His Braces Taken Off Yesterday?! Nawwwhhh And In 7 Days I Turn 19. :D I Am Excited! <3 Well Loves That Will Be All For Now.. Another Update Later This Week! :D

~2014, it's so weird to read that because in three months I will be turning twenty-one. It's crazy how time flies.~

||2019 25-year-old me is just staring at past me and their author's notes. Time surely has flown.  I published this chapter 7 years ago. Holy shit.... ||

~2020 Twenty-six-year-old me is so sad that it has been so long since I originally posted this. I took out the ending with her being sick because I thought it was a little too much.

~2024~ Thirty-year-old me wants to have a word with my former self, please.

-Stay Beautiful

Courtney S