New and Improved?

Saturday afternoon

Jennifer's P.O.V.

The kids, Alex, and I were watching movies all morning. I was snuggled up with Alex and he was half asleep, trying to watch the movie but trying not to fall asleep at the same time.

I tapped his arm softly and he looked over at me. "Yes, princess?" Alex said in a sleepy voice.

"Let's go take a nap?" I asked softly and he nodded.

" Babies, we are gonna go take a nap before dinner." I said softly to the kids.

"Hey Jen, we will wake you up before dinner actually..." Ella said and looked over at me.

"What..?" I said confused.

"Well.. See the thing is that you and dad have a date tonight. Tashi, Emme, Ana, and I decided that you and dad need to have a date night, so we made reservations for you. A car will pick you guy's up as well." Ella said and smiled sweetly.

"No you guys did not..." Alex said and was shocked.

"Are you guys for real...?" I said and was shocked.

"Yes we did! And we are for reals mom." Tashi said and laughed softly.

"You two need to hang out by yourselves. We understand you love us and want to be around us all the time but it's time you guys left the nest for a bit." Emme said and giggled softly.

"You cuties are too sweet.. I love you all so much." I said and got up and hugged each of them individually and gave them all a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh and mom, Rob chose your outfit for you already." Emme said and smiled.

"Oh yeah, and Rob got you an outfit to Alex. You two are gonna look like you're going to prom." Max said and smiled.

"Not even, they are gonna look like they are going on a date" Ella said and laughed. I laughed with her and shook my head playfully.

"You guys are the best. I truly mean it." I said and smiled.

"We looovveee youuuuu!" The kids all said in unison.

"We love you too" Alex and I said to them.

We went upstairs and laid in bed together. Alex was snuggled up to me and was resting his head on my chest. "I can't believe they did that for us... That is so sweet of them." I said to Alex. "mhm" Alex mumbled as he started to fall asleep. I giggled softly and began to play with his hair as he fell into a deep sleep. He wrapped his arms around me tighter. His grip started to slip after a while since he was asleep. His hand slowly went down my back then onto my ass. He definitely knew what he was doing as he firmly grabbed my ass as he slept. I shook my head softly and slowly fell asleep with him.

3 hours later

Tashi walked into my room with Emme and Ella.

"Mommy, wake up." Emme said to me and tapped my shoulder. I woke up and rubbed my eyes the slowly got out of bed.

"Hey cuties." I said in a sleepy voice and yawned softly.

They lead me to the bathroom and I sat down on the chair in front of my vanity.

Tashi stood behind me and took my hair our of my bun then began to comb it. I let her as I watched her through the mirror.

"So you're gonna do my hair?" I asked her as she continued to brush my hair gently.