Help me

Jens P.O.V.

I can't even think or function anymore... I need my best friend... she's the one who helps me the most when I need it.

I sighed and called Leah.

"Hello hellooo" Leah said and answered within the first 2 rings.

"Hey... I know it's been a while since we've seen each other... but can you please come over...? I really need you... please. I'll even make you dinner." I said and begged her.

"Baby, you didn't even have to say anything about food, but I'll still come over because I lovveee youuu. I'll be there in like 30-35 minutes. Sofia just painted my nails." Leah said and giggled.

"Okay. Thank you so much Lee. I love you lots. When you come, just text me and I'll unlock the gate." I said softly.

"Okay mamas. See you soon! Bye girl!" Leah said.

"Okay, can't wait. Bye baby!" I said then hung up and ran to the kitchen. I started to cook some shrimp and chicken stir fry with noodles.

I put on some music and tried to relax as I cooked. Max and Emme ran downstairs as soon as they smelled my special sauce that I put in the stir fry.

"well hello." I said to both of them and giggled softly.

"Hey. Is titi Leah coming?" Emme said and crossed her arms as she observed my cooking.

"Yes... why...?" I said and raised an eyebrow at them.

"Because you only make stir fry on special occasions." Max said.

"That's not true." I said and laughed softly.

"Mom it is true... but I'm fine with any food you make. Because my mommy makes the best food ever." Emme said and hugged me from behind and rested her head on my back.

I smiled softly and put my hand over hers. "I love you both so much." I said and hugged Max and Emme both tightly.

I kept cooking and the cocos ran off to the living room to finish watching their show.

30 Minutes later..

I just finished cooking and saw through the camera monitors Leah pulling up to my house.

I served the plates and went outside to greet her. Leah barely parked the car and she stepped out, so did Sofia.

"Ugh, thank goodness you're here. I missed you so much. I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in a while." I said to Leah and hugged her tightly.

"Its okay babes. I am here now and so is Sofia. I would've brought Ang, but he was working." Leah said and giggled softly.

I hugged Sofia tightly. "Hi baby!! I missed you!!" I said excitedly as I placed kisses all over Sof's face.

"I missed you too Jen! I was worried you stopped talking to my mommy because you two got into a fight or something." Sofia said worriedly and hugged me tightly.

I sighed softly. "No baby girl. I just had some things to take care of and everything was just hectic. I am sorry if it seemed like that. I could never leave you and your mommy. I love you guys so much and also, Max and Emme love you guys too." I said and kissed her cheek.

"She's not going anywhere now. She's ours forrreeevveerrrrr!" Leah said loudly and laughed. I giggled softly and shook my head playfully and led them both inside. Max and Emme said hi to Sofia and they talked for a while then joined Leah and I in the dining room. We all ate together then the kids went off to Emme's room to hang out, leaving me and Leah alone at the dining room. I picked up our plates and Leah did the dishes.

"So what's been going on baby?" Leah said while scrubbing the dishes.

I sat up on the counter and looked down at my feet.

"A lot has happened..." I said softly as my eyes started to get watery. I sniffled softly and dabbed the inner corner of my eyes with a napkin, trying to stop myself from crying.

"Explain love." Leah said softly and finished the dishes then leaned on the counter across from me and looked at me.

"Well... For starters.... The twin boys are great... the kids are great... and Tashi is doing great as well... Um.. Alex and I broke up... and stopped talking for a while.... Um..." I stopped and looked up biting my lip. I then looked at Leah with watery eyes and continued talking. "Um... my pregnancy with the twins was rough because Alex.... cheated on me..... and he-... he-" I tried to say the a word but it wouldn't come out. I just froze.. Tears streamed down my face and Leah came up to me and hugged me tight.

I hugged back and continued on with what I was saying. "He abused me and would take his anger out on me...." I broke down crying in Leah's arms. "The worst part... of it all... was that..... that... that Max saw Alex slap the fck out of me... I fell to the floor and Max stood in the doorway frozen... Alex was gonna talk to him but Max ran so fast to his room...." I said while crying even more.

"That fucking asshole. He just thinks he can go around with his huge ego and do this shit to my best friend?? I am gonna have Angelo and his buddies jump his ass." Leah said in anger and was pissed.

"Don't... It's okay... It was a while back... but... the other day I met up with Alex and I could not talk to him... All these flashbacks started to hit me and I just left. He touched my arm and that just triggered all the flashbacks and I had to leave... I feel bad for leaving... I just feel horrible. I left him there looking like he did something wrong..." I said and looked down.

"Jennifer, do you hear yourself right now?? He did do something wrong!! You have every fucking right to feel that way! He traumatized you! And he brainwashed you!" Leah said in anger.

"I didn't ask for you to come over and yell at me!! " I said in anger.

Leah sighed and ran her fingers though her hair. I flinched, thinking she was going to hit me.

"Jen... I'm not going to do anything... I promise." Leah said reassuringly.

"How do I know...? Alex said the same thing and look at me now. Deep bruises on my legs that are taking forever to heal and a fractured cheek bone." I said and started to cry more as I started to have a panic attack. "I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" I said and was breathing heavily as I started to cry more and panic as flashbacks of Alex started to run through my mind. Leah managed to calm me down 10 minutes later.

"I- I- I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for being a shitty friend and talking to you.... I was too scared to tell you everything...." I said and looked down.

"Baby... Stop apologizing... You were going through some hard shit... I understand.... You don't have to be afraid to tell me anything... I could've protected you... And I'm sorry for not calling you... I just thought you wanted to be left alone... But now that I know the situation... I wish I could've done something to help you and the kids.... I'm sorry..." Leah said and started to cry as well.

We both cried together for a while then went to the movie room and fell asleep together watching a movie.

To be continued...