Ryde or Die

It had been a few weeks since the heated incident with Alex.. Jen went to go do an ultra sound again and got an envelope with the babies genders in them. Tiana and Ana decided to throw her a gender reveal party, they began to plan the party and see who's going to be invited.

Jen was in her office talking to Benny about her schedule and what's going to happen once she's done with Vegas. Tiana knocked on the door then walked in.
Jen's P.O.V.

"Hey sorry to interrupt but we kind of have a little dilemma." Tiana replied as she had a clipboard with all the guests names on them.

"Oh no go ahead, you're good." Benny smiled and said.

I set my phone down and looked up at T. "What's up cuz?" I said and smiled.

"Hey um Ana and I were wondering if you wanted to invite Alex." Tiana said and looked at her.

I gulped softly and thought for a few seconds.. "I don't know if he'll want to come or not... because of what happened..." I said and looked away.

"Jen you can just send him the invitation. He'll have to let us know because we're going to have security everywhere since it's a ballroom and there's going to be a check in list with one of the security guards." T said.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." Benny said.

"I guess..." I said a bit nervous.

T nodded then left. Her and Ana went to the post office to go send out the invitations.

"I think we are good here.. with this meeting.. I wanna talk about something else.. you.." Benny said and looked at me.

"Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about.." I said as I got up and grabbed my iPad.

"Jennifer you know that you can't let him walk all over you.. you need to talk to him. Im sure he's just hurt and scared and he's just reacting like this.." Benny said to me and sighed.

"So it's okay for him to almost hit me while I'm pregnant and verbally abuse me?" I said while tearing up and trying not to cry.

"No.. just don't let it be like Ben..." Benny said and held my hand as he touched the small little scar on my arm.

I looked down at the scar and remembered when Ben would abuse me....

"I can't believe I'd had to use like 30 pounds of concealer just to cover all the bruises he'd give me.. thank god I'm not with him anymore.. or I wouldn't be here.." I said softly as I rubbed my belly.

"Just make sure you're doing the right thing if Alex shows up.. I'm sure he'll apologize.. and I have a surprise as well but only T and Ana know."  Benny said and smiled softly at me.

"Okay.." I said softly and nodded.

Benny got up and kissed my cheek then left. I was alone in my office.

All of a sudden I started to over think and everything that could possibly go wrong at the party with Alex started to make me feel tense and worry. Then I realized my anxiety kicked in.... my heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest and my breathing felt like it was very limited. Everything became a blur and I felt like the room was spinning a million miles per second.

Benny was about to leave then he felt like something wasn't right so he ran up the stairs and ran to me. He saved me..

"Baby relax relax... take slow deep breaths. Everything will be okay. Think of Max and Emme... just think of your cocos and relax." Benny said in a calm tone as he held me close and tried to help me relax. I started to think of Max and Emme.

"Remember Nothing will ever come between you and your cocos.. you're a strong little pack that will never get taken down." Benny said again over and over in a soothing tone to relax me. I closed my eyes and listened to him and slowly relaxed.

Once I relaxed, I bursted into tears because I've been doing so many thing and Alex just blowing up on me a few weeks ago stressed me out more than anything I've ever dealt with... he's my everything.. I love him... he told me I was his Ride or Die.. Ugh I hope he comes to the party.. I need him...

To be continued...