The big reveal

Alex's P.O.V.

I approached Jen and I was extremely nervous. She seemed a bit tense as I walked to her.

"Can we talk somewhere else..?" I asked her softly and Jen nodded and took me to a different room inside the ballroom.

"I miss you... and I'm sorry... I love you so much.. I'm sorry for overreacting... I love you and our babies even if they're not mine... baby come back to me please..." I begged Jen.

She looked up at me with watery eyes and sadness in her eyes. "How do I know you're not gonna leave again...?" Jen said softly and looked down.

"Baby I won't.. I love you so much.." I said to her and kissed her head. Jen looked up at me and sighed. "Can you just give me time please..?" She said softly and I nodded. I mean I understand... I scared her and I blew up on her on accident... well not really.. I just hope these kids are mine..

We walked back to the room and I stayed with my mom and we talked about what happened between me and Jen in the room. Tashi walked over to Jen and greeted her, they both went to the photo booth and took cute photos together.

2 hours later...

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Tiana went up to the DJ and asked if she could used the microphone. The dj let her.

"Excuse me, can we have everyone's attention please?" Tiana said loudly on the mic and got everyone's attention.

I walked up to T and stood beside her.

"It is now time for the gender reveal!!" Tiana said excitedly and smiled.

Everyone cheered and got their phones out. I looked around then asked T for the mic.

"Can I get Alex up here please? Alex come up here, I want you to help me." I said into the mic and Alex got up and walked to me. He stood beside me and held my hand. I held his and smiled. Ana took photos of Alex and I.

T went to get both boxes. One box said Baby A and the other said baby B.

Alex and I opened the first box that said baby A

Blue balloons popped out. I smiled excitedly and giggled. Alex smiled wide and picked me up and spun me around.

"Alex!!" I laughed and held onto him. Everyone laughed and kept watching us. Alex then set me down and we opened the second box... again blue balloons popped out.

"TWO BOOOYYYSSSS!!! YEESSSSSS!!!!" Alex yelled and cheered excitedly. I laughed and hugged him then whispered in his ear... "The babies are yours..." I said and smiled widely. Alex got even more excited and he kisses me deeply. I kissed back and laughed.

Alex was extremely happy that he teared up. "Awww papi you're gonna make me cry!" I said and giggled. I teared up and kisses him again.

Ana called our attention and took photos of us with the boxes.

We took a few more photos with my mom and Alex's mom. After we finished taking photos, Alex and I went to go cut the cake and serve everyone then we served ourselves last and ate together.

"Baby I'm so happy for us." Alex said and kisses me. I kissed back and smiled at him.

"Me too papi" I said and smiled.

The party went on and Alex took me back to the other room.

"Who cares about waiting... I just want you right now.." Alex said and gripped my ass and pulled me close. I giggled softly and stayed close to him.

He pulled down my romper and kissed down my chest and breast... he gripped both of my breasts in his hands and began to suck on my nipples.

"Oh fuck.." I said softly and let out a soft moan.

He kept on sucking and pulled my romper further down to my knees. Alex then ran his hands down my body and slid his hand into my panties. He rubbed his fingers down and up slowly on my soaking wet pussy the began to rub my clit fast. My breathing started to get faster and I moaned and started to breath faster..

Being pregnant made me hornier than ever and easy to cum... I instantly came on his fingers as he drank my milk. He slowly pulled away and pulled his hand out and licked my juices off his hand. I took his hand and sucked on his fingers seductively without breaking eye contact.

We both heard the door knob turn and I quickly got dressed. The door opened and it was my mom.

"Hey baby girl, do you want to go dance?" Lupe asked.

"Yes, I'll be right there. Alex and I were just talking.." I said as I acted innocently.

"Okay baby." Lupe said and closed the door again.

"Jeez that was close..." I said to Alex and giggled softly.

"Yeah.. lets go dance." Alex said and laughed. He led me to the dance floor and we danced the whole night with my family and friends.

To be continued....