Unforgettable

Alex's P.O.V.

It was the next day. Jennifer had been quiet all day, but very talkative with the kids...

I decided to take matters into my own hands and get her to talk to me...

I got my keys and walked over to Jen who was sitting on the couch, feeding the boys their bottles. I leaned down and stole a kiss from her. "I'll be back. Call me if you need anything." I said. 

no response....

I sighed and walked out then got into my car and drove off to a restaurant by the beach. I made reservations for tonight and got everything set up.

An hour later, I came back and walked into the house. The first thing I saw was Jennifer wearing some booty shorts with a crop top. I gulped softly as I tried not to stare at her ass.

She bent down to pick up the toys and put them away. I watched her every move, watching the way her ass bounced as she walked, and watched her hips sway side to side.

I walked over to her and helped her pick up the toys.

"Get dressed... We are going out tonight." I said to her and she looked at me then walked away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back softly.

"Baby... Please... Just get dressed... Get ready... Please." I begged. She looked up at me then walked away to the bedroom and started to get ready.

I followed and got changed. I was already ready, I was just waiting for Jennifer. I was watching her get dressed and do her makeup. She's just beautiful... I could stare at her all day...

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She looked at me and looked like she was going to give in... But she didn't. She pulled my arms off her waist and continued to get ready. I sighed and went to go wait for her.

I took a nap while she was getting ready...

3 hours later....

Jennifer came out in this outfit.

She was wearing nude heels with it and had her hair down

She was wearing nude heels with it and had her hair down. Her makeup was subtle but elegant.

She walked over to me and punched my arm hard. I woke up immediately and looked at her.

"What was that for..?" I said and rubbed my arm as I started to feel it go numb because she gave me a dead arm. She walked away and I sighed and followed.

The babysitter was here and was already taking care of the kids and playing with the boys. Jennifer said her goodbyes to the kids then walked to the car that was waiting for us.

"Good luck!" The girls said to me.

"Thank you, I will definitely be needing it." I said and smiled softly then said my goodbyes to the kids and walked out to the car. Jennifer was already sitting in the car. I got in and the driver took us to the restaurant. I touched her leg softly and she brushed my hand away.

The car ride to the restaurant was silent. I looked out the window and stayed quiet. Jennifer looked over at me then sighed and looked away again.

Once we arrived, I got out and Jennifer got out as well. We walked inside and right away the hostess led us to our own private area outside where there is no one around and there is a perfect view of the beach.

We sat down and Jennifer was sitting across from me. We ordered our drinks and I gave the waitress the signal.

A few moments later, music started playing and Jennifer's favorite artist, Baby Face, came out singing Every Time I Close My Eyes. Jennifer gasped and looked at me. "You did not....." Jennifer said to me and laughed in shock as she watched him sing.

Once he finished singing, he came up to Jennifer.

"Jennifer, will you forgive Alex...? He's just trying to love you... He knows he messed up but he loves you deeply." Babyface said.

"I guess..." Jennifer said and got up and hugged me. She sat in my lap and kissed my cheek.

"You went through all this and included Babyface into this...?" Jennifer said to me.

"Yeah... I just wanted to show you that I am sorry... And I couldn't endure your silent treatment... It was killing me Jen... I just wanted to talk to you but you would just ignore me..." I said softly.

"Good." Jen said and cupped my face then kissed me softly.

Babyface started to sing Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis.

Jennifer sang softly and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled and watched him sing. I rubbed Jen's back softly.

Once he finished singing, he said his goodbyes then left.

"I just cannot believe you did that... How did you get him to come...?" Jennifer asked.

"Because I have connections as well." I said and smirked softly.

"I love you..." Jennifer said softly.

"I love you more.." I said and started to tear up because I was scared.

"Papi nooooo." Jennifer said and started to tear up and cry. She wiped away my tears and I wiped hers away.

"I was just scared that you wouldn't talk to me anymore... and that you would leave me..." I said softly.

"Of course I was going to talk to you at some point..." Jennifer said softly.

"If you ever get mad... I'd rather have you beat me up than give me the silent treatment... It hurts a lot Jen... I felt ignored and whenever you'd push me away, I just wanted to cry right there on the spot... I miss touching you and holding your hand.... You know I need physical touch at least..." I said softly.

"I understand... I was just teaching you a lesson... All that pain you felt when I ignored you... Is not even close to the pain I felt when you told me you were in the car with that tramp..." Jennifer said.

I nodded softly and looked down.

"I must say... I do appreciate everything you did for me... Especially this... this will forever be unforgettable.. I love you so so much..." Jen said and smiled softly.

"I love you more.." I said and held her close, sighing in relief.

We ordered our food after then had a fantastic dinner. We talked so much about life, our work, the kids, and most importantly, our relationship.

To Be Continued....