Be My Valentine pt 2

Alex's P.O.V.

It was night time and the kids were at Jennifer's sister's house.

Jen and I were by ourselves and had the rest of the night to do whatever we wanted. Little does she know is that I have something planned for us.

We were watching tv and I looked over at Jen.

"Baby, get dressed. Wear something formal." I said and kissed her head.

"What? I thought we were just going to get take out or something..?" Jen asked and was a bit confused.

"No, we are gonna go somewhere. But do not ask where because that is a secret that I will not reveal, no matter how many times you ask." I said and chuckled softly.

She nodded and got up then went to take a quick shower. After she showered, I hopped in the shower while she got ready.

An hour and a half later... I was already dressed in a black suit with a white button-up and brown dress shoes and was wearing my black Rolex.

I sat on the bed watching tv as I waited for Jennifer to finish. She finally finished and was wearing this.

She walked towards me and I looked up from my phone and looked over at her

She walked towards me and I looked up from my phone and looked over at her. My jaw immediately dropped.

"Holy shit babe... You look so beautiful and sexy." I said and sat up immediately.

"Thank you." Jen said and smiled as she moved her hair back and out of her face.

I got up and led her downstairs and out to where the car was waiting for us. The driver got out and opened the door for us. Jennifer got in and I got in after her.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and leaned in and kissed her cheek softly.

"You look and smell so good. " I said and bit my lip softly.

"Aw, thank you, babe. You look good as well" Jennifer said and smiled at me.

I leaned in again and kissed her neck softly as moved the fabric of her dress to the side, revealing her breast. I gripped it and massaged her breast as I continued to kiss her neck softly.

"Papi... stop... Don't start something you can't finish." Jennifer said as she gripped my thigh softly and bit her lip.

"Who said I couldn't finish...? I'll finish.. in you..." I said as I whispered in her ear and softly bit her earlobe. 

Jennifer gulped softly and looked at me.

I looked at her and smirked as she became so vulnerable and weak in my touch.

I stopped and fixed her dress as I watched her become uncomfortable in her soaked panties. She was obviously turned on and didn't want to let me touch her... So I am assuming she wants to build sexual tension... Because it was definitely there.