A glimpse into the past pt 2

Jen's P.O.V.

I looked in the closet and got a bit nervous as I tried to look for an outfit. I looked through all my clothes and sighed.

"I don't want to look slutty... I only look hot when I'm going out with Alex or Leah... Hm.. Maybe I'll choose something cute but not too much... Casual... yet chic." I said to myself as I looked through all my dresses and blouses.

I gasped as I immediately thought of an outfit that Leah and I bought together a while back. I immediately got dressed then went to go do my hair and makeup.

3 hours later...

"Ugh, finnallllyyy. I look semi modest but not too much. A little cleavage never hurts. I think he'll like it... What am I thinking... I'm engaged. I cannot." I thought to myself as I looked at myself.

Alex walked in and was shocked

"Woah..." He said as he stood behind me and pulled down my top revealing my breasts and began to massage them. I could feel his hot breath against my neck. I gulped softly,

"Baby..." I whispered as I started to get weak in his touch. My jacket dropped and he started to kiss along my shoulder and neck.

"Don't go with Leah... Stay with me... We'll have a good night... We can make love and watch a movie after..." Alex said as he tugged on my nipples and sucked on my soft spot on my neck, leaving a very small hickey.

I bit my lip as I watched him through the mirror. "Baby... I gotta..." I gasped as he continued to massage my breast and ran his other hand down my stomach slowly and made his way down my pants and into my panties. He tugged on my panties, making the fabric press between my folds. I gulped softly, not able to speak as I continued to watch him. The doorbell rang and I tried to pull away but Alex pulled me back and took off my pants and my top, leaving me in my panties and heels.

He sat me up on the counter and got on his knees and was in between my legs.

I bit my lip as I watched him place my legs over his shoulders. He kissed my ankles then up to my calves, slowly making his way to my inner thighs. He pulled my hips to him and moved my thong to the side, burying his face into my pussy. I moaned loudly as his tongue fluttered across my clit over and over again. I leaned back against the mirror and pushed his head in more.

The doorbell rang again and neither of us stopped.

A few minutes later, I came all over Alex's mouth. He left me speechless along with my legs shaking and trembling.

"Now you can go.." Alex said as He stood up but had his fingers in me still. He was slowly pumping them in and out of me as he looked down at me.

"I-I- don't want to go anymore..." I said as I tried to make him go faster.

He stopped me and fingered me even slower. I gulped as I watched him.