Show day pt 1

{Just a disclaimer, certain things in this chapter are not meant to be taken seriously or to offend anybody. This is just all for fun reading. So please NO negativity. My intention is to make the story more interesting not to offend anybody. Please, if you'd like, you can write a comment but positive ones only. - L♥}

Jennifer, Alex, Tiana, Ana, and the kids arrived at Casa de Campo. Jennifer went to go get ready and do one more sound check before the audience arrived. Alex, Tiana, Ana, and the kids sat in the middle of the stadium and they had a perfect view of the stage. Jennifer was getting her ear piece and mic set strapped on her, so did Marc. Things were still awkward between Jen and Marc after what he had recently said to her.

Marc wasn't paying attention to Jen at all. She looked at him and was upset still but she didn't show it.

They were both ready and went on stage. Jen did a quick run through all her songs until she got to her song with Marc. Marc got ready and they did a full run through on their song. Marc was aggressive yet passionate when he was singing. Jen tried to match his aggressiveness.

Once they finished, Jen did a quick run through the rest of the songs. After she finished, They had an hour before the audience arrived.

Jen walked over to Alex and sat in his lap.

"You were practically glowing when you were singing and you seemed super happy. What changed your mood?" Alex asked and looked at her.

"Oh nothing babe, I just am happy and I am so excited to be here in your hometown because I love it so much."  Jen said and nodded.

"Oh okay. That's good." Alex said and smiled.

Jen was panicking inside because she was so scared that Alex would find out about the gym incident.

Just then.... Jack showed up with a bouquet of roses. He had a backstage vip bracelet on and walked to Jennifer. He softly tapped her shoulder. Alex and Jen both looked up at Jack.

"You came!" Jen said and got up quickly to hug Jack. He hugged back tightly.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world. And I also came because I wanted to see the outfits as well because I know you'll slay girl." Jack said in a feminine manner. He only said that because he doesn't want Alex to suspect that he and Jen are friends with benefits.

Alex raised his eyebrow then he relaxed because he realized that Jack was gay, which in reality, Jack wasn't because he had been banging jen since she first hired him.

"Come on Jack, let's go backstage, I wanna show you my outfits." Jennifer said and was excited.

"Okay girl lets goooo." Jack said acting flamboyant.

"Babe ima go show him my outfits." Jen said to Alex and nodded.

"Okay mami." Alex said and smiled.

She let Jack to backstage and she walked into her dressing room and closed the door. Jack pushed Jen onto the couch and began to kiss her neck. Jen moaned softly and let him. He massaged Jen's breasts.

What Jen didn't know was that.... her mic was still on.... and it was in her dressing room....

Alex heard her moan and he got angry and was hurt extremely because he loved Jennifer so much and he had never fallen so hard for a women like that before.

Jennifer realized her mic was on and she pushed Jack away and turned off her Swarovski microphone off.

(The microphone that is mentioned

(The microphone that is mentioned.👆)

Alex looked down and Tiana looked at him hen looked forward and they all acted like nothing happened....

An hour later, the audience started to come in...

Jen and her dancers got in position and waited for their cue to start the show.

To be continued....