Move on

It had been a few days since Alex has seen Gino and Jennifer. Alex went to go to the mall to get something for Tashi.
Alex's P.O.V.
I walked into the Gucci store and picked up the custom Gucci bag I ordered for Tashi. I'm sure she'll love it. As I pay and leave the store, I see Jennifer walking with Gino and pushing the twin stroller I bought for her. She's smiling so brightly and looks happy with Gino. I decided to go up to them.

"Jennifer...?" I said softly and looked at her.

"What do you want Alex??" Jen said rudely and was annoyed by me.

"I just wanted to see my kids." I said softly.

"That won't be happening. They're my kids and you'll never be apart of their lives." Jen replies and looked at me annoyed.

"You can't do this Jennifer. They're my kids as well." I said and begged for her to let me see them.

"Baby, be nice and let him see his own kids." Gino said.

"Don't get into this. You don't know the shit I went through with this fucker." Jen snapped at him.

"Just let me see my kids!" I asked again, getting more frustrated.

"Alex I'm sorry but I'm going to make you suffer like how you made me suffer in our relationship." Jen said.

I didn't even know what to say. I already feel guilty for what I did. I decided to go home and give the bag to Tashi. She didn't even want it.

"I don't want this. I want to see mom, Emme, and Max. Why do I have to suffer as well just because you messed up?"  Tashi said and went to her room.

My own daughter hates me.. and my ex fiancé hates me as well... maybe it's time to move on...

6 months later...

Jennifer's P.O.V.

Gino and I have broken up because I apparently am not open enough with him. What am I supposed to be open about? He knows everything about me already.

I sighed and decided to go out to eat by myself. My mom watched the kids so I can have my break. I went over to the restaurant where Alex and I first met at. I looked around and sat down at the table. I looked to my side and saw Alex with his mistress Jess.

I got a bit angry. But why should I be angry? He's not mine anymore. I glanced at Jess's hand and there was a big diamond ring on her ring finger. Alex and her were talking. Just then her fiancé sits beside her.

Thank god Alex didn't wife her. That heart breaking slut.

I ordered my food then waited patiently. Alex gets up and sits across from me.

"Hello."  He says.

"Hi..." I said softly.

"How are Ivan and Elias...?" Alex said softly.

"They're good..." I said softly as I sipped my drink.

"Well... I'll just start by saying that you look amazing. Like you're figure looks amazing. You seem happy.." Alex said softly.

"Thanks I guess.." I said awkwardly.

"I missed you." Alex said.

"I guess." I rolled my eyes.

Alex nodded softly and got up then went back to his table.

To be continued....