Just friends...?

(Intense sex warning and graphic content...)

It had been a few months since the gender reveal party. Jennifer and Alex were as happy as ever and were just counting down the months until their babies come. Jen was in the babies room painting their room while Alex was at work. He was on a business trip in Boston with his co worker Jess.

Jess and Alex have always been close friends

Jess and Alex have always been close friends. Jennifer didn't mind Jess because she knew it was just business and work.

Alex's P.O.V.

Jess and I had came back to our hotel from a game we hosted.

"Hey wanna come to my room and we can watch some baseball bloopers." Jess said and smiled at me. I was just about to unlock my room with my key card. I mean I guess I can hang with her. It's just sports.

"Yeah sure. Let's order room service. After the game I got hungry." I looked at her and walked over to her room and chuckled softly.

"Me too!" Jess said and we both walked in. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. She went to go get changed out of her work clothes. I took off my jacket and tie and stayed in my dress shirt and dress pants. Jess walked out in nude silk pjs. She sat a few seats away from me and was looking at the menu.

I normally don't look at women.. but Jess... she's really fine... I mean I've worked with this woman for a while and off camera she's such a tease and a jokester. She's pretty cute... I glanced at her and looked at her silky smooth legs. I couldn't resist wanting to touch her... but I sighed softly and watched some baseball bloopers.

"You up for some steak and fries?" Jess looked at me and asked.

"I'm down." I looked over at her and smiled then looked back at the tv. She then called and put in the orders.

After a few minutes she hung up. "They said it would be about a 35 minute wait because there's a bunch of orders comin in." Jess said and got up. I nodded softly and kept watching tv. She walks behind the couch and slowly grabbed my tie without even me noticing. She put it over my eyes and used it as a blind fold. I didn't even ask any questions. I let her. She walked over and gripped my hard cock through my pants.

"We should do something fun while we wait." Jess said in a seductive tone.

"Agreed." I said and smirked softly.

I took off the tie quickly and kissed her hungrily. We both have been wanting this for a long time. Jess kissed back as she unbuttoned my shirt and grinded on me slowly pressing her ass firmly on my cock. I groaned softly through the kiss and slid my hands under her shirt. I gripped her breasts and tugged on her nipples. She slowly pulled away from the kiss and pulled off her satin top revealing her beautiful succulent breasts. I pulled her closer to me and took her nipple into my mouth roughly. I sucked on her nipples hard and made her moan.... her moan was so damn sexy.. it aroused me even more... just her body wasn't enough but that moan was like icing on a cake...

I pulled her hair back making her push out her breasts more. I gripped her other breast with my free hand and slapped it hard, which she enjoyed. Jess moaned louder as she rested her hands on my thighs and leaned back a bit keeping her breasts pushed out as I leaned over to suck on them harder.

She gripped my hair hard and pulled me away from her breasts. Jess took off her satin shorts and had no underwear on. She stood over me and had her legs spread apart revealing her soaking wet perfectly shaven pussy. It looked so beautiful and sweet.. I looked up at her pussy and gripped her thighs hard pulling her down and pushing my face into her pussy as I licked her clit roughly.

10 minutes later... lick after lick...

Jess squirted all over my face.. her legs were shaking hard and she instantly went limp and laid on the couch. "Ohh... your tongue is magical..." Jess said as she spread her folds apart and looked at me wanting more. I smirked and wiped my face with a towel then took off my clothes and teased her as I had only my boxers on. I slid my hand in my boxers and grabbed my cock. Jess looked at my cock as she played with herself. She played with herself faster as she saw how huge my massive cock was.

"Bring it here and fuck me so good Arod." Jess said seductively as she begged.

I smirked and took off my boxers. I gripped my cock and strokes it as I rubbed my thumb around my tip then leaned down and gave her folds a few licks. I spread her legs even more... I didn't know she was flexible. I smirked softly as I hovered over her and inserted my tip. She moaned and gripped my muscular biceps. I slowly slid myself in her more and more. Jess moaned as she watched herself take in my massive cock. I groaned at her tightness and moaned softly. Jess got even more turned on by my moan.

"Hearing a guy moan is so fucking hot." Jess said she played with her breasts and looked into my eyes.

I smirked and started to pound her sweet wet pussy.

15 minutes later.... after 2 rounds....

There was a knock at the door and a man shouted "room service!"

Jess got her pjs and ran to her room. I quickly put my boxers on and ran to my room to get some shorts on them answered the door.

Jennifer's P.O.V.

I looked at the babies room and sighed softly. I looked around. Half of the room was a gorgeous pink color and the other side was in my favorite shade of green. The pink side had a bunch of beautiful flowers that I painted by myself.. the green side was a safari theme. I painted cute little giraffes and cute little elephants as well. I smiled at my work and took some photos and sent them to my sisters. I giggled softly at the amazing work I did... I'm surprised it only took me all day to finish it. But it came out perfect and blended so well.

I decided to call Alex just to check up on him but his phone went straight to voice mail. Knowing him he never charges his phone until it's down to 2%. Maybe he just forgot to charge it. So I just left him a voice mail.

"Hey papi, it's me. I just wanted to let you know that I finished the babies room and I can't wait for you to come back and see it. I love and miss you so much already. I hope you're having fun. I luh ya papi." I said then hung up.

Ugh I miss him so muchhhhh.

To be continued...