Chapter 13 First Mission First Failure

Start from the beginning

"But I don't think we want him to get the package." I shook my head.

"But Dabi what about the people?!" I cried. Tears was forming. My pure heart being pulled towards the people rather then what Shigaraki's package. Dabi lend back in his seat and slouch a little.

"Well we gonna have to trust the heros with the bombs." I shook my head. He knew I didn't trust heros or anyone that wasn't him, or Toga or Hawks.

I bit my lip, I knew that I couldn't let him do it alone, cuz of his quirk, and pluss with me there I can play as the healer for him. I sighed and slowly looked up to him. "Okay. I'll go with you." I answered.

-Dabi's view point-

-Dabi's view point-

I looked at Air, ever since she was gifted she was a bit more open and more comfortable with everything, including me. She wasnt so shy no more. It might be that we've been together for a while now or maybe something else.

I reached and touched her cheek, and then ran my fingers through her short hair. I still felt horrible about burning her hair but I couldn't just stand their and let Shigaraki hurt her like that. It still pains me, that I did this to her.

"What's wrong love?" She looked into my eyes studying them. I couldn't help but to smile.

"You're just as beautiful as the day I met you in the gas station. But now you matured even more in front of my eyes, and I just love it." Her face blushed and looked away. I chuckled at her, and pulled on her chin to look at me. "I love you, Air." She smiled, innocently. She was still my Air, just a little more grown up now.

We were walking up the street and I had my arm over her shoulder holding her close. We both kept our eyes open, until we saw someone in a trench coat walking past us. He bumped in to Air's shoulder and kept walking. I felt her turn to look at him and I could see her eyes narrow at him before looking at me. I nodded and we slowly turned and started to fallow him. He made his way to an alley way and went inside a door. I looked at Air. "Wait a minute and then we will go in. Keep your self hidden alright. Long as you're safe we can do this. Don't come out until I say so." I ordered her.

She gave me a serious look and nodded. "Got it."

I opened the door and entered with her behind me. We made our way to a roof top. I slowly opened the door with the trench coat man sanding in the middle facing away from us. Air ran and hid behind a giant air unit as I started walking towards him. The man turned to me, all I could see was red glowing eyes from the darkness of his coat and hat.

"I don't know what your planing but I'm gonna make sure you don't accomplish it." I tried to make the fire from my fist but it wasn't working. I couldn't even feel the heat from it. The man charged at me and I quickly had to go into the defense.

 The man charged at me and I quickly had to go into the defense

-Airmeds view point-

I kept hidden like Dabi has told me. Im not good at fighting, just good at supporting and healing when I can. I peeked over when heard a something made contact with something. Dabi got punched in the face. My eyes widen and I covered my mouth, trying to keep my screams from being heard. 'No Dabi!!!!' I thought. They went back and forward before the man opened his coat and pulled him in side with shadow looking hands.

"What the fuck?!" I saw him struggling inside the coat. I was about to jump out to help before he was tossed onto the ground.

The trench coat man started to be covered in some black shadow, and transformed into a Dabi look like expect he had a black mask on, and the glowing red eyes.

My legs begin to shake. I was scared. I heard the man laugh and then ran. Dabi was still on the ground trying to wrap his head of what just happened.

Studdenly I heard a voice coming from the door and I ducked back down trying to make sure I wasn't spotted. I heard him start yelling at Dabi and he was walking up to him. I lifted my head up to see what was going on. Dabi was just standing here. 'What are you doing?!'

It was a blonde kid with grenades on his wrist. He started running at Dabi and punched him straight in the face. My eyes darted in between them "Dabi... Please. Fight back." I whispered. Tears rolled down my face.

A punch, knocking Dabi down and he got back up again and stood his ground with out even fighting.

"Da-bi" I cried. Finally Dabi was bleeding from cuts and was buried up badly. "I can't do this any more." I felt eyes on me it was his, he smiled at me.

"I'll be okay." He mouthed. But I shook my head, as tears were pouring out of my eyes. I covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. I needed to come up with an idea.

~~~Flash back~~~

"Hey guys I think I have an idea." Hawks, Toga , and Dabi all looked me. "If I'm in trouble can I like poke your doll and send my location to you so you can help me? "

Toga laughed. "Well yeah that's a great idea!" She cheered. I looked at Hawks, he raised his hand and rolled his eyes.

"Well I can't leave the baby bird by her self, but I'll cut you a deal. If you call me then I get a peek on the cheek." He laughed. Dabi punched his arm. "Yo! Relax burn chicken I was only joking."

Dabi still glared at him. "Smart thinking babe." I nodded and smiled proudly.

~~~End of flash back~~~

I pulled Hawks doll out of my backpack and took my little needle out of my sock. I poked his tiny little hand. And pulled out my phone and sent him my location. "Please hurry Hawk."

KABOOM! My eyes widen the explosions started going off. My eye searched for Dabi and the blonde. The blonde was sitting on top of him punching him left and right in the face. I jumped from my spot and ran. I ran as hard as I could pushing the blonde off of Dabi.

The blonde was taken by surprise and looked at me. I was standing between him and Dabi. "What the...?!" I felt like he was studying me. "You're the missing hero?!" He shouted. My eyes widen but I never did speak I held my ground. "Why you just standing there don't protect him! That guy is a villain!" I kept my mouth shut and stood firm.

"I'm here-" I heard a familiar voice. It was Hawks. "The the fuck is-" before he finished I ran up to him and kissed his cheek like I promise.

"Take him." I ordered.

"What about-" I glared at him.

"Take Him." I ordered again. Hawks grabbed Dabi, who had past out over his shoulder, he looked back at me and nodded, taking off flying in the air. I felt like my heart stop, but now I know he is safe.