Tangina niyo talaga! Hindi niyo alam kung gaano nasira ang buhay ko dahil sa litratong pinag-pyepyestahan niyo, kayo ang salot sa lipunan! Mga libog lang ang tanging hangad, nakakahiya!

I cried out loud because of my raging mind and heart when I remembered those comments, I can't even breathe when I saw it because everyone is being stupid.

Nakakahiya, libog lang ang tanging alam.

"A-Ayoko na," isang araw palang ang lumipas pero sinuko ko na kaagad amg sarili ko, ganito ba talaga kakikitid ang ibang tao na kahit ikaw ang biktima ay mas gugustuhin pa rin nilang pag-tawanan ka?

If the person behind this got arrested, some people will still make fun of me. Your actions reflects on your mindset that's why we need self control, if your mindset is full of lust then you will be a problem in the society.

Why people decided to part of the problem insted of the solution? Utak talangka talaga ang iba sa kanila at hindi ko alam kung kailan sila matututo.

"T-Tangina niyong lahat," mura ko at mariing sinara ang kamao ko dahil sa galit, kapag naaalala ko ang mga komento nila na binasa ko lang kanina ay hindi ko maiwasang magalit. Sa tingin ba nila bukas ang katawan ko para sa mga libog nila?

Humikbi ako at hinayaan nalang ang mga luhang tumulo sa aking pisngi habang nakasandal amg ulo ko sa manibela, kasama ang ulan ay sumabay ito sa lungkot na nararamdaman ko.

Panay lang ang pag-hikbi ko ng biglang may kumatok sa bintana na dahilan para kumunot ang noo ko, ang akala ko ay simpleng malakas na pag-patak lang ito ng ulan pero mas lalong lumakas ang pag-iingay nito sa bintana ko na dahilan para maangat ko ang ulo ko.

When I looked outside the window, there's someone outside of the car standing while holding an umbrella. That person is not clear on my eyes because of how blurry the window is because of the rain.

That person stepped closer the reason why our eyes met, my heart stopped for a second when I realized who is it.

He wiped the window so we can see each other's eyes, my heart became soft all of a sudden and I felt my tears are filling my eyes because of this person who came for me.

Out of all people I called, he's the person who came. He's the person who came to same my loneliness and I can't believe that he's still wearing his combat uniform, what a moment.

He stopped looking at me and walked to get to the other side of the car, he opened the door the reason why I heard how loud the rain is outside the car.

I deeply stared at him and I can see that his shoulders are wet because of the rain, maybe the umbrella is not doing its job because of how wide his shoulders are.

For the second time, I saw him wearing again his combat uniform and he's wearing his hat the reason why I can't see clearly his face.

He closed the umbrella to get inside the car and I'm just here, staring at him because I can't believe that he's here. I thought it's impossible because I know he's kind of busy.

"I-I'm sorry to bother you," mabuti nalang at nakapag-salita pa ako dahil pakiramdam ko ay nabuhayan nanaman ako ng loob ng makitang nasa tabi ko nanaman siya.

"You called and I thought you're just going to tease me but when I saw the news..." I left out a loud sigh and trying to get away on the topic.

Kaawaan ba naman ako ngayon, totoo naman.

"Why are you here alone? You're supposed to be at your home guarding yourself, the social media is into you." he said the reason why I bit my lower lip because I can feel the seriousness of his voice.