Chapter 2 - Scared villagers

"That brat again!"

"He shouldn’t have become a genin!"

"Now he is bigger issue for us than Orochimaru!" The people of the village really didn't like him. They were afraid of his strength, so they looked at him as a heinous disease.

"Tss, they don’t know who are they playing with!" thought Naruto. His evil part of course. Normal Naruto had tears in his eyes.

"If my evil part took the charge than that means he used it! He used that power! No one should know about that!"

Naruto didn’t care about what others think of him. Although it was not pleasant to listen to this. But his other half wanted to burn them alive! Yeah, Naruto has it hard. He doesn’t even know who he is anymore. Then he came to his apartment. Third Hokage was waiting for him. No one knows about Naruto’s problem, not even Hiruzen. He knows only about him being a jinchuuriki.

"So how was Kakashi, Naruto?"

"He? He was… cool."

"I’m glad you like him! I especially choose him for you and Sasuke."

"Me?! And Sasuke?! Why?"

"You are a jinchuuriki and he is the last Uchiha. You both need someone to take care of you."

"Oh… right-ttebayo!" Naruto smiled.

"Tss, like I need a babysitter!" thought his other half.

"Well, I’m glad you passed Kakashi’s test, we’ll see each other again." Then he left.

"Die! Die already, old man!" His evil half was furious.

"Stop it! He didn’t do anything wrong!" Naruto was arguing with himself.

"I can’t! How much can I take?! I’m dying inside!" Normal Naruto was increasingly absorbed by his other half.

"AHHHHH!!!!" Naruto fell unconcious. In his bed. Then he woke up.

"Am I normal? Looks like it-ttebayo..." Naruto put on his usual clothes and went to see who managed to take Kakashi the other bell. But when he got there, a surprise was awaiting him.

"H-how? I thought…" He saw Kakashi, Sasuke and even Sakura.

"Naruto, even though you managed to take me the bell, you left your comrades. Others were cooperating together and that’s how they took me the bell. Naruto, I didn’t see any teamwork when you were trying to take me the bell. I guess I’ll let you be in my team, but you’ll get a  punishment."

"I-I understand-ttebayo." Naruto had two reasons to be sad. It was his other half’s fault and this made Sasuke and Sakura closer. Well, Naruto has a crush on her, that’s why.

"Your punishment is house-arrest for a week," said Kakashi, reading Icha-Icha Paradise.

"House-arrest?! That means no missions for me?!"

"Correct, but today I’ll make an exception. You have to learn to cooperate with your team." Naruto nodded. Their mission was to find a cat.

"Oh, and one other thing."

"What-ttebayo?" asked Naruto.

"This!" said Kakashi.

"Ahhhh!!!"

Kakashi used Thousand Years of Pain on him.

"This will teach you a lesson," said Kakashi, reading his book while Naruto was holding his butt.

"Now it's time for our mission..."

...

"Here is Kakashi! Everyone is on the spot?"

"Sasuke is."

"Sakura too." Naruto was there too, but he was lost in thoughts.

"Naruto?!"

„Oh yeah, Naruto’s there too-ttebayo!“

"Next time pay attention to the mission!"

"Of course-ttebayo!"

"Tss, he’s worse than that old man!" thought other half.

 Naruto was the first to find the cat.

"Tss, he’s lucky," said Sasuke.

"Or better than you!" said Naruto.

"Not in milion years."

"Enough you two! Our mission's done. We are going back." They nodded, but they were grinning at each other all the time.

"What did I get involved in again?" thought Kakashi.

"Sasuke-kun, do you want to go on a date with me?" asked blushing Sakura when they were at the end of their way.

"I have better things to do... So no, thanks."

"I can go with you-ttebayo!"

"No one asked!" said annoyed Sakura and punched Naruto.

"Now you are kidding, right?! You let a girl to beat you like this?!"

"Of course not!" Naruto smirked. He grabbed Sakura’s wrist and threw her towards the tree. Then he left.

"W-what was that supposed to mean?!" Sakura was also confused from Naruto’s sudden expression. She stroked her head. She had a nice bulge.

"I like this half of you!"

"Me too!" Naruto was slowly, but surely loosing control over himself.

"Shit! It's worse! Worse than I thought!" thought innocent Naruto.

"Don’t worry, Naruto, you'll be fine soon!" smirked Kurama.

"That’s what I’m afraid of." Naruto was so lost in thoughts he bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry. I wasn’t paying attention-ttebayo."

"I-it’s all right, Naruto-kun." Hinata ran away. She was embarrassed and didn't want Naruto to see her like that.

"Even Hinata is afraid of me." Naruto saw that cold eyes again. He was doing like he doesn’t care, but in reality, he was dying inside. His heart was flooded with pain. Ever since he knows the truth about Kurama, about his parents… No, he’s not over it yet.

© Jordan Feliz for this amazing song