Chapter 19 - Sasuke and Itachi

Naruto’s mission was to capture Gaara. But it wasn’t his intention anymore.

"So let’s go back."

"You read my mind."

"Exactly, let's get rid of these clowns in cloaks," said Naruto and Kurama smirked.

With Sasuke

"Good, I don’t feel Itachi near here." Sasuke was almost in Konoha.

"It’s so quiet here, weird." Then Sasuke saw three men coming back to the village. One old man and two of his companions.

"Who's that? Never saw him in Konoha," thought Sasuke.

"Danzo-sama, you must be tired, here is water." One of them handed him a bottle of water.

"Danzo?! Lucky day!" Sasuke activated his Mangekyo Sharingan when he was training with Orochimaru. Orochimaru woke up in him some bad memories which activated Mangekyo Sharingan. Sasuke used Susan’o and aimed an arrow at Danzo. It was deadly, so Danzo couldn’t dodge it or defend it.

"Heh, see you in hell…" But when he did it, Danzo was all right. And then he vanished and Sasuke found him elsewhere.

"What the hell is happening?!" Danzo took off his shirt. Sasuke was shocked in disbelief.

"Y-you are a monster! How could you do this to my clan??!!!" Sasuke was angry, really angry.

"That’s false accusation. You doesn’t have any prove I killed them."

"Yeah, like that case with Shisui, right?! Everyone just committed suicide!"

"Itachi killed Shisui, you should know better," said Danzo.

"Should we fight him?" asked Danzo’s companion.

"It’s not necessary, I will solve it once and for all and take his Sharingan," said Danzo.

"So Itachi. Heh. Don't make my brother dirty!" Sasuke attacked him again, but he missed.

"How is he doing that?!" Sasuke thought.

"I shouldn’t tell you, but you don’t have any chance against me, so why not. It's Izanagi and you are now caught in my genjutsu."

"Tss, it doesn’t belong to you!!" It felt like a never ending battle. But the longer Sasuke fought him, the closer he was to the solution. Sasuke shot an arrow at him again.

"This won’t work-!" said Danzo. But it hit him.

"H-how did you-?!"

"All your Sharingans are closed. That’s why you’ll die any second now." Sasuke released him from his genjutsu.

"You bastard, Itachi was always the better one!"

"You have no right to talk about Itachi!"

"This won’t end like you wish!" Danzo made something which caused his death. It was some sort of explosion which should kill Sasuke too, but it didn’t work and Sasuke was still alive.

"Uhh, that was some dirty trick of his!" Sasuke wasn’t hurt because his Susan'o was protecting him.

"Heh, look at yourself, now you are just disgusting corpse!" Sasuke kicked him.

"Hahahah! What a good feeling!"

"S-Sasuke?"

"Huh? Itachi?"

"I see you did it in the end..."

"What do you mean? Aren’t you happy? The man who caused us all the pain is dead! Hahah!"

"Sasuke, this won’t bring anyone back…"

"But at least he won’t cause us any more problems! I bet he was causing damage to the village too!"

"But murder is not an answer! We could put him into prison!"

"Do you have any proves? No! They won’t just arrest him and I had to fulfill my revenge!"

"Your revenge should be against me, not him... ehh... ehh." Itachi coughed blood.

"Itachi! Are you okay?!"

"It’s nothing, don’t worry."

"Don’t lie to me! I see you are not okay!"

"It doesn’t matter. It’s incurable disease. I will die anyway."

"No! You won’t die! I will bring you to that Sannin Tsunade!"

"Tsunade-sama? She’s Hokage now and I’m still a dangerous criminal."

"But that’s because of Danzo! Everything is because of that bastard!"

"Sasuke..."

"I won’t let you die!" They were near Konoha and Sasuke wanted to visit Tsunade.

"Sa-su-ke…" Itachi collapsed.

"Itachi!" Sasuke put down Itachi’s cloak, so no one will notice he’s Akatsuki. Then he carried him on his back and brought him to Tsunade.

"I need help! Now!" Sasuke slammed the door and yelled at Tsuande.

"You can’t talk like this to-!"