Chapter 26 - New mission

"So what did you want to talk about?" asked Sasuke.

"Naruto, now it is useless to chase him somewhere, but..."

"But what?!"

"... we can help him..." Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" It was Hinata.

"I-I’m sorry for interrupting you, but Sakura-chan told me Naruto-kun ran away."

"It’s true, but that's why I have Sasuke here."

"So it’s possible to save him?!"

"It is…"

"Can I help Naruto-kun too?!" Hinata asked seriously.

"Hmm, what can I do with you… You’ll go with Sasuke."

"What? Where?" asked Sasuke.

"Look!" Tsunade showed him an encyclopedia.

"You have to find this herb! It’s very rare, it grows only once a year in one particular place."

"It will be hard to find…" said Sasuke.

"I'm aware of it. But I believe you two can find it! The potion from this herb is the only thing that can help Naruto!"

"How do you know it?"

"I’m a medical ninja and I saw that Naruto has a split personality. This herb can help him to find his lost self."

"Really?" asked Hinata.

"Yes, but you have to find it fast! It dries in the autumn and it's almost the end of summer."

"I understand! If it can help Naruto-kun, I’ll help how much I can!"

"Your Byakugan is perfect for this mission," said Sasuke. Hinata nodded.

"And how is Itachi?" asked Sasuke.

"He went willingly to the jail. He explained everything what happened and is glad how it turned out. After your mission will be done, you can visit him."

"And how many years did you give him?"

"Only one until the things are settled."

"That’s great."

"Your mission starts tomorrow, meet me at the main gate, I’ll give you details about the mission," said Tsunade and Hinata and Sasuke nodded. Then they left.

"Is it wise to send them alone?" asked Shizune.

"Shizune, they are going just for the herb! And Sasuke can compare to Naruto with his strange!"

"You are right, I shouldn’t worry…"

"Sasuke-kun, I hope we’ll find the herb."

"Yeah, yeah, me too," Sasuke said annoyed. He actually wanted to find Naruto, but now he can’t when he is going with Hinata.

"You are going with Sasuke-kun?!" asked Sakura.

"Umm… we will find a way to save Naruto-kun."

"There’s a way?!"

"Shut up, Hinata. We can’t give information about our mission to the  others!" said Sasuke and left.

"He’s in a bad mood as I see," said Sakura.

"T-that’s fine, he’s right." Then Sakura went to see Tsunade.

"Who is it this time?!"

"It’s me, Tsunade-sama."

"Oh, Sakura, why are you here?"

"I would like to go one the mission with Hinata and Sasuke, as a medical ninja."

"Hmm, or you want to keep an eye on Sasuke. Listen, Sakura, we need you here. There are not enough medical ninjas!"

"But Shizune-!"

"Shizune is helping me here and even with her it’s not enough! You’ll stay here and that's my last word!"

"I understand. Can you at least sent someone with them? I’m worried about Sasuke-kun…"

"Why should you worry?"

"Because one of Akatsuki escaped…"

"Only one? Others are dead?"

"We didn’t kill them, but between them was some idiot who blow up all the area. We would be dead without Nagato."

"Nagato?"

"One of Jiraiya’s students."

"Oh, these people..."

"I’m sorry, Sakura, I can’t sent someone with them. Others will get other missions and I need them here."

"It’s all right, I know they’ll be okay."

"They will for sure," said Tsunade and Sakura left the office. Others said goodbye to Gaara, Temari and Jiraiya’s students.

"I hope I’ll see you soon, Temari," said Shikamaru.

"And I’m waiting for the moment you invite me on a date," said Temari.

"Ehh, what a drag … but I’ll do it soon," said Shikamaru and Temari laughed.

"I’m glad you found someone like him," said Gaara.

"It’s… nothing serious!" Temari denied.

"Kazekage, we will spy on Kakuzu until we will find him! Take care everyone!" said Yahiko and they set off on their own journey.

"They were fine," said Shikamaru.

"Yeah, they are doing well, even though their master is dead," said Ino.

"Let’s not talk about it, tomorrow is the funeral," said Choji.

Lost ControlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara