Chapter 14 - Hypocrisy

Back to Naruto

"Hide your chakra, Kurama, we are going to play a little theater!"

"Fine." Naruto was already in the Land of Fire. Fortunately, he didn’t met anyone. Now he was sixteen years old and he changed his old orange clothes for more black clothes. Just his T-shirt was orange.

"Hey everyone! Uzumaki Naruto is back-ttebayo!"

"Naruto?!" said Sakura who was already back from her journey with Tsunade.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto hugged her.

"I-I was worried…" She cried on his shoulder.

"Me too… me too, Sakura-chan." Naruto smirked and unsuspicously pulled out his kunai. He wanted to stab her to her back.

"Oi Naruto!" yelled Shikamaru.

"Well, maybe later…" thought Naruto and gave it back to his pocket.

"How was your training?"

"Great, I learned what I wanted and even something extra-ttebayo."

"That’s great! But where is Jiraiya-san?!" asked Sakura.

"He’s… on another mission. Akatsuki are making trouble and he had to go spy on them. He sent me here because they are after me." 

"That’s terrible!"

"I know, but it’ll be fine, dattebayo!"

"Naruto!" yelled Ino.

"Oh, it’s you, Ino."

"I heard you are back! You’ll save Sasuke-kun, right?!"

"Hey, I just came. I don’t even know where he is, but I’ll start with this tomorrow." Ino agreed.

"Now I have to visit Hokage, I have some information from Pervy Sage about Akatsuki."

"Of course, he’s in his office!" said Sakura.

"Thanks-ttebayo."

"They are so naive. Good for me!" thought Naruto.

"They didn’t even notice anything!" Naruto knocked on the door.

"Old man, I’m back!"

"I’m your Hokage! And where is Jiraiya?"

"He went to spy on Akatsuki. We reported them to you."

"Right, so what do you want from me?"

"Just this!" Naruto threw his kunai over ther and teleported behind Hokage’s back.

"Minato!"

"Suiton: Oodama Rasengan!" (It’s the same jutsu like in my previous story). Because it was big, it completely ripped Hiruzen. Just blood was on the floor. Hiruzen is pretty strong, but he’s too old for fighting and that fight with Orochimaru was just enough for him...

Even though Tsunade healed him, fighting was forbidden for him. Now he was shocked of Naruto’s expression and that’s why he died so easily. Then Naruto used body flicker technique and vanished.

"Naruto, did you find Hokage-sama-?" Sakura came in. There was no one, but then she found blood on the floor.

"What the hell happened? Whose that blood?" Sakura took a sample to find out who the blood belongs to. She found out it’s Hokage’s.

"This blood, but where’s the body?!" She dropped the blood on the scroll by mistake. Some text appeared on it. Naruto left a message in the blood.

"I was here and I advise you to find a new Hokage. Akatsuki."

"Third Hokage is… and they took Naruto!" Sakura went to tell everyone what happened.

With Naruto

„Hahah, that was a genious plan to tell them it was Akatsuki!“

"Yeah, now they will help us to kill them." Kurama smirked.

"Of course!"

"Do you have his heart as proof?"

"Here!" Naruto showed him a box with Hiruzen's heart.

"Good." But when Naruto went to find Akatsuki’s hideout, he saw a familiar face.

"Sasuke-? What is he doing here?!"

"Shit, he’s here to kill Itachi."

"And you know this how?"

"It doesn’t matter, but I thought he’s already dead..." Kurama was confused.

...

This chapter was quite cruel, but I hope you enjoyed it! 🤫