Chapter 13 - Deaths

"Just warning what will happen to your body." Naruto smirked.

"Tss!" Deidara made bigger bombs. Naruto blew it slightly away.

"That’s all you have?" Naruto made Oodama Rasengan. With Kurama’s chakra, he just threw it at Deidara. It hit him again and Deidara was lying on the ground.

"Tell me, is everyone in Akatsuki so weak?"

"That’s not all!" Deidara didn't want to give up.

"Chill, I am going willingly with you."

"What?! You won’t trick me!"

"No, it’s true. You know, my dream is to kill everyone. I don’t know what’s your plan, but I know you can help me. In return I’ll help you to catch other jinchuurikis and gave you myself too, but after I’ll kill everyone. But when I think about it, you need some people, so Konoha is enough. I hate that damn village!"

"How can I trust you?!"

"Do you see that corpse over there? That’s my master, I killed him. He’s from Konoha. This proves I don’t care about Konoha."

"That’s not enough!" said Deidara.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?"

"Kill Hokage!"

"That old man? It’s annoying I have to go back, but why not. At least I’ll get rid off him!" Deidara went back and Naruto headed to Konoha. He left there dead Jiraiya on the ground.

With Sasuke

"So Sasuke-kun, come here!"

"Tss, like I would listen a dying corpse on the bed!"

"Wait, what-?!"

"Tss, why would I die, when that stupid monster and my disgusting brother are living happily in this world?!" Sasuke pointed at him with his katana.

"I know this is nothing for you, that’s why I prepared this!" Sasuke added on his katana a poison. A special poison that can kill only Orochimaru. Then he stabbed him.

"I’m giving you ten minutes… Meanwhile this…"

"Orochimaru-sama! ... What are you doing to him?!"

"... I’m going to kill you!" Sasuke said and shoot him in the heart with Chidori.

"Y-you bastard, I knew you are a traito..." Kabuto died faster than Orochimaru.

"Why? I gave you everything!"

"Yeah, thanks for that, but now it’s time for your funeral!"

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

„6“

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"DIE!"

Sasuke touched his neck to make sure he is dead.

"No pulse, good!" Sasuke cut him into pieces, he knew this could be a trap. And it was. From Orochimaru climbed out snakes. Big poisonous snakes. Sasuke cut them all.

"This stupid trick? Like I didn’t expect it!"

"Now where is Naruto? Or Itachi? Who should I kill first? Nah, Itachi will be first. He’s waiting so long…" And so Sasuke set off on a journey to find Itachi. He doesn’t know where he is. Orochimaru just mentioned that he’s in that infamous organisation named Akatsuki.

"Just wait, Nii-san, you’ll join our clan soon!" Sasuke smirked.