Chapter 4 - Curious Sasuke

"Yo! Jiraiya the Gallant came to help you!" said Jiraiya, standing on one of his toads.

"Jiraiya-san?!" Kakashi was surprised.

"Jirayia-san!" Yamato too. Feudal Lord was glad that he’s not in any danger now.

"Tss, Kabuto, let’s get lost!"

"Good idea, Orochimaru-sama." They used Body flicker jutsu and vanished.

"Feudal Lord, are you all right?" asked Yamato.

"I think I am, thank you for asking." He asked him when Naruto and Sasuke were lying there unconcious.

"God, what happened to these boys?!" asked Jiraiya.

"Wait, isn’t that Naruto?" He reminded Jiraiya of Minato.

"Yes, it’s him," said Kakashi. Jiraiya looked at Naruto.

"His chakra is blocked." He put down Naruto’s jacket and T-Shirt. Then he saw Kyuubi’s seal and another seal above.

"That bastard Orochimaru!" He made flames on his fingers and put it on Naruto’s other seal.

"KAI!"

"W-what happened? Hah?! Sasuke!" Naruto was worried about him.

"Don’t worry!" said Jiraiya. He knew this mark very well and knew what to do next. He put on it another seal that should suppress it’s possess. It was stronger than Kakashi’s seal. Jiraiya is very good with seals, but he can’t remove Orochimaru‘s seal.

"W-where is that bastard?" asked Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" Naruto was glad he was okay, but then he had a headache and…

"... Three years. Three years until this boy is completely lost. And then there is no going back. Disaster!! Disaster await us...!!"

Naruto’s dream was better to say a forecast.

"Three years?! What does that mean?!" thought Naruto.

"That means you'll be in my control in three years!!"

"Kurama! You can’t…" Kurama laughed.

"Shit! He’s no talk." Naruto left his subconscious. Then he woke up in the hospital.

"W-where am I?"

"Yo, Naruto!" said Jiraiya.

"And who are you?"

"How come you haven't heard of me?! I’m a famous writer!"

"Wait! Aren’t you the author of the book Kakashi’s always reading?!"

"That’s me!"

"Only a pervert could write something like that..."

"Ohh, that hurts."

"Why are you here-ttebayo?"

"Naruto, I will take you under my training."

"Why?!"

"I’m your father’s teacher and I can take care of your Kyuubi."

"But that means I won’t compete Chunin exams!"

"You won’t be the only one, Sasuke is disqualified too because of Orochimaru’s seal."

"Orochimaru’s seal?!"

"I put on it my seal, but that doesn’t mean that power won’t come out of it."

"So you said you are my father’s teacher."

"I see you listened."

"Actually, I have something you could teach me, it’s..."

"I understand." Naruto and Sasuke were excused from Chunin exams. It frustrated Sasuke, but there‘s nothing he can do with it. Suddenly towards them came someone. Someone who hated. There was a feeling of bloodlust from him.

"Move!" Naruto fell on the ground and Sasuke didn’t move.

"Tss, who do you think you are, Sunagakure shinobi?" asked Sasuke.

"Hmm, interesting. Name?"

"Tell me yours first."

"Gaara of the Sand."

"Uchiha Sasuke."

"Wait, I’m here too, ya know!"

"Not interested," said Gaara and left.

"That little brat!"

"Naruto, did you feel it?"

"What do you mean?"

"That chakra… it’s similar to yours when you were fighting Kakashi."

"Sh*t, he remembers!" thought Naruto.

"What do you mean?" Naruto pretended not to know.

"Nothing you should worry about," said Sasuke. He was still thinking about Naruto’s power when he was fighting Kakashi. It was something abnormal.

"Naruto, can I ask you something?"

"Go on-ttebayo."

"Where did you get that power, I mean when you were fighting Kakashi?"

"I don’t know, I wasn’t myself back then." It’s true. Naruto doesn’t know how he defeated Kakashi. But he knows what jutsu he used.

"Nevermind, the finals are next month. I will train that month even though I won’t compete. What about you?"

"That old man will train me this month, but I will come to see if Sakura-chan got into the finals!"

"No chance, she’s weak," said Sasuke.

"That’s not true! She took the bell too!"

"I did it. She was just a bait."

"You are horrible!"

"And this is saying someone who left us behind."

"I wasn’t myself, I told you!"

"It's not an excuse, Jinchuuriki!"

"So now you know where my power is from?! I assure you I didn’t use it-ttebayo!"

"So you knew about Kyuubi."

"Since my birth!" Naruto said.

"Forth Hokage should gave it to someone more capable of. He’s a fool to give it to you!"

"Don’t talk badly about my father!"

"Your father? So that’s why… He died, right?"