Chapter 8 - Sasuke's abduction

"Tss."

"Now I can show you how much better than you I am!" Naruto made Oodama Rasengan. It hit Gaara and he fell of the tree. Sasuke was jealous.

"How much better he got?!" Sasuke was frustrated mainly because he now had no chance to kill his brother. And thanks to Naruto, he realized it.

"Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" Naruto made 300 shadow clones and spread out in the forest. Gaara was confused.

"Who is the real one?!" Suddenly on each of them were appearing tails. Just two tails.

"Tails? He looks like a little Kyuubi," thought Sasuke.

"Ahhhh!“ Gaara had a headache. Then he was getting bigger. Bigger till he changed into full Shukaku.

"He’s making it harder..." thought Sasuke.

"Nothing against me! Big thing beats other big thing!" said confidently Naruto.

"Kuchiyose no jutsu!" Naruto summoned toad‘s boss. Gamabunta.

"Why did you summon me?!" Gamabunta was angry.

"Do what I’m saying, my dad’s pet!"

"What did you call me?!"

"Do as he said, or say goodbye to your toad’s family!"

"Kyuubi!" Gamabunta has a big respect for Kurama.

"I’m doing it for Kyuubi you little brat!"

"Whatever, just do it already!" Gamabunta was fighting Shukaku. Even though Shukaku wasn’t at his full power, he was strong.

"Eeeha, I'm finally out when Gaara is asleep!! How many people should I kill???"

"Naruto, I need your help!" said Gamabunta.

"With?"

"Change me into something with claws and fangs. Then wake up Gaara!"

"You have it!" Naruto changed Gamabunta into Kurama. Then he hit Gaara with Rasengan.

"You really changed the toad into me?!"

"Gamabunta deserved it."

"Huh? What’s happening?"

"Sh*t, your true self is awaking!"

Then Naruto fell unconcious.

...

Naruto woke up.

"It’s me again. But what did I do?" Sasuke was lying unconscious on the tree and Sakura was taking care of him. Then he saw Gamabunta and  lying Gaara in his unconciousness. Then he looked at himself. He was burned. Burned from using too much Kurama’s chakra. He was injured too.

"Three years… three years I’ll stay myself till it gets me… It’s frustrating that I can’t do anything with it!"

Gamabunta vanished because Naruto was out of chakra.

"H-how did you do it?" asked weakened Gaara.

"I-I don’t know. It wasn’t me at all..." said Naruto.

"Y-you are a monster just like me…"

"Don’t say that! We are humans! We are just special…!"

"Special. Is it good or bad?" Gaara asked.

"It depends... We are protecting the villagers from our demons. We are jinchuurikis, but for others we are just monsters. But you know what? I don’t care as long I have some friends-ttebayo!"

"Friends. Is love in it too?"

"Of course! I love my friends!"

"I was always looking for love and then I forgot about it and began to kill without emotions…"

"You can change it!" said seriously Naruto.

"Change it?"

"When you have friends, you can do anything-ttebayo!" Naruto smiled.

"What if I don’t have any friends?"

"Then you are lying to yourself because I am your friend! And I hate people who lies to themselves so accept me as your friend. I think of you the same way!"

"You think of me as your friend?"

"We are the same, I would be fool to not think of you like that. We jinchuurikis have to stay together!" Naruto handed him his hand. Gaara grabbed it and shook with it.

"I accept." Gaara smiled at him. The first time Gaara smiled. But suddenly Gaara’s smile faded away.

"Something happened?"

"I’m sorry to say this, but by this time your Hokage is no more. Hidden Sand Village teamed up with Orochimaru to kill leader of this village."

"That’s terrible!! I’m sorry, I have to go to see what happened!" But Naruto couldn’t move. He was still tired.

"Sasuke-kunnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!" Sakura yelled hopelessly.

"Sakura-chan! What happened?!" Naruto was confused.

"N-Naruto? Is that you?" Sakura looked at injured Naruto. Gaara has already gone because meanwhile Sasuke’s dissappearence appeared Temari and Kankuro and took him back to their place.

"Tell me what happened!" said seriously Naruto.

"S-suddenly appeared that weird guy who attacked us on our mission with his partner with glasses and took Sasuke. I-I was holding Sasuke-kun, but h-he took him anyway. T-then he said: "When I didn’t manage to kill that old man, I’ll take at least this Uchiha!" Then he vanished with Sasuke…" Sakura broke into tears, but at least Hokage was all right.

"It was Orochimaru… and Kabuto."

"Y-you know their names?!"