Chapter 34 - Kakuzu found

"It may be too long, ya know," said annoyed Naruto.

"With your power it’s no problem!" said Hinata.

"Tss, I guess we can stay for a little longer. I found their footprints. It’s almost invisible, but I can see it well… if it’s not a trick." Naruto touched Riko, but she moved.

"Don’t you trust me, little one?"

"Y-your face looks like theirs. Evil..." said Riko. Naruto rolled his eyes.

"You have to trust me when I’m going to save your comrades."

"Really?!" There was hope in Riko's eyes.

"Ehh, don’t look at me like that. It’s not even sure we’ll save them." Riko’s smile faded away.

"Don’t listen to him, we’ll save them for sure!"

"I’m just being honest." Naruto turned around knowing his words won’t convince anyone.

"Is he your boyfriend?" asked Riko and pointed at frowning Naruto.

"N-Naruto-kun?! No, of course not!" Hinata blushed.

"Heh, bullshit!" said seriously Naruto. Riko laughed.

"Why are you laughing?!" said angrily Naruto and scared Riko.

"She’s a child! Act like that towards her!"

"Okay, okay," said Naruto.

"Let’s go save your friends, Riko!" Naruto gave her a smile. It looked good on him. He clenched his fist and activated his Chakra mode.

"Whoa! You are shining!" said amazed Riko. Hinata giggled.

"Get on my back!" said Naruto and helped Riko up. He even took Hinata into his arms. They hurried because it was about lives. Naruto followed the footprints. Kakuzu made a trap halfway, but Naruto noticed it. He once lost their track, but then he was able to feel their chakra. This led him to an old and dysfunctional factory. He put the girls on the ground.

"They are here!" Riko was scared when she saw that place, but she gained the courage to save her friends.

"Hinata, your Byakugan!" Hinata saw what was happening there.

"AHHH-!" Hinata screamed, but Naruto quickly covered her mouth.

"Psst, they will hear you!"

"I know…" Hinata was upset.

"So? What did you saw?" Silence.

"I-I saw them dissect those children alive. They pulled their organs out of them and sorted them into boxes…" Naruto swallowed and then frowned.

"Are any of them still alive?" asked coldly Naruto.

"Umm, just a few of them... They are watching it from behind…" Naruto grinned.

"Those monsters… will know hell!" said seriously Naruto.

"Hinata, stay here with Riko. It’s just two of them. Easy for me!" Hinata nodded. Naruto activated Chakra mode. Then he fired Bijuu dama at the building. It made a big hole.

"Who’s that?" said the guy.

"Someone you don’t want to mess with!" said Naruto.

"Ehh, not this brat again!" said Kakuzu.

"You know him?"

"He’s Nine-tail’s Jinchuuriki we were chasing. But then he gave himself to us and became Akatsuki. The only bad guy here is you, Uzumaki! You betrayed us and killed Kisame!"

"Tss, and you know that how?"

"Isn’t it obvious? You were acting weird since the beginning!"

"That doesn’t change the fact that you are killing innocent kids!" Naruto threw kunai at him.

"You want to kill me with this? Poor thing!" But it was Rasen-shuriken. Naruto used Transformation jutsu.

"Hmm!" Kakuzu covered Naruto’s attack with one of his hearts. Then he created the remaining monsters.

"Naruto! You are one to talk! Like you didn’t kill all those people before becoming Akatsuki!" Riko heard it. She didn’t trust Naruto that much now. She broke free of Hinata's arms.

"Is that true?! You are killing innocent people?!" Naruto looked at Riko. But Kakuzu took advantage of that moment.

"Looks like some brat escaped from us!" Then one monster shot fireballs at Naruto. Naruto covered it with his chakra. Then he prepared his marked kunais. He transported behind Kakuzu.

"Oodama Rasengan!" He destroyed one of those monsters.