Chapter 21 - The fight begins

"But…" said Temari.

"Temari, I won’t let anyone to hurt you! I care about you!" Shikamaru said seriously and Temari was shocked from what he said. Then she agreed with his plan.

"Just don’t die…" said Temari and went with her group to explore the hideout. Others teamed up with their partners and began to fight. Hinata, Kiba and Shino went to find Naruto.

"Sakura, he’s using poisened puppets! Be careful!" said Konan. Sakura nodded and was careful around Sasori.

"Gaara, he’s using clay to make explosions, try to defend with your sand," said Nagato.

"I see," said Gaara.

"Yahiko, you traitor. You should be on my side."

"Not after you killed my master!" Yahiko hit him.

"I didn‘t kill anyone."

"It doesn’t matter! Akatsuki’s responsible for his death!"

"You are wrong, it was Naruto, but he’s one of us, so you can say it was Akatsuki," said Pain.

"Naruto?!" Yahiko couldn’t believe it. He thinks about Naruto as his friend and now he’s finding out that he did something so horrible.

"T-that’s not possible, he liked him like a father…"

"The truth hurts, doesn't it?"

"Like I would believe it!" Yahiko attacked him again.

"Hmm, so you are that jinchuuriki Naruto should bring us," said Deidara.

"Naruto should bring me? It doesn’t make any sense."

"Believe what you want, he’s bad, hmm."

"My friend wouldn’t do something like this to me!" Gaara sent his sand at him. Deidara made an explosion. Then he sent small bombs on Gaara, but Nagato covered his attack.

"You are in the way, hmm!" He let Nagato explode, but Gaara saved him.

"Tss, your teamwork is annoying!"

"What do you think you are doing, little girls? I don’t care what it is, but make it fast. Everyone knows I don’t like waiting."

"Don’t worry, we don’t have all day too!" yelled Sakura at him and punched the ground. Sasori wasn’t expecting anything, but suddenly he was sank to the ground.

"It's some weird strength you have."

"Sakura, I will cover you!" Sakura nodded.

"But can you cover this?" Sasori shot a lot of small poisoned needles at her. Konan covered herself in thick layer of paper.

"Good defense, I see."

"Sakura, now!" Sakura made surprising attack and destroyed Sasori’s puppet.

"He’s so... young?!"

"No, he changed himself into puppet, so now he doesn’t age!" explained Konan.

"Now I understand!"

"Hahahahah, so which one of you will be my next victim to my religion?!"

"He’s really psychopath!" said Ino.

"You with that big IQ! I have you in my Bingo book!" said Kakuzu.

"I'm on the list? What a drag…"

"Choji, Ino, you know the plan!" They nodded.

"Good." Shikamaru unsuspicously caught Hidan in his shadow. Then he ran away with him.

"Hey, where are you taking me?!" yelled Hidan.

"I’m counting on you!" said Shikamaru and took Hidan somewhere far away.

"You bastard, you can’t do anything to me with that stupid jutsu!"

"If you think…"

Temari was inattentive because she’s worried about Gaara and Shikamaru.

"You like Shikamaru, don't you, Temari?" asked Tenten.

"Tss, who would like that nerd?!" Temari didn’t want to admit it.

"Well, I don’t know, but I think you really like him."

"Nonsense! And pay attention to exploring!"

"Cut it out, we’ll just do what we were told to," said Neji.

"Neji, you look irritated," said Tenten.

"Maybe it’s because that I’m risking my life for someone who wanted to kill our comrade!"

"But that’s not Naruto we know! He wasn’t like this before training!"

"It doesn’t matter now." Tenten looked at him sadly.