Chapter 7 - Sasuke knows

"Nani? What’s happening?" asked Naruto. Suddenly behind them appeared Shikamaru.

"Kakashi told me to follow you here, what a drag..."

"Shikamaru?" Sasuke was surprised.

"If you didn’t notice, someone is following you besides me. Who will distract them with me?" Gaara is strong and Sasuke is needed.

"I’ll go with you!" said Hinata.

"Hinata?" Naruto was surprised she said it so confidently.

"I have to change…" Hinata muttered something and went with Shikamaru to stop them.

"Let’s go!" said Sasuke and Naruto nodded.

"Hmm? Intruders!" Temari stopped to distract their followers. After a while, Naruto and others found her.

"Naruto, we should teach her a lesson," smirked Sasuke.

"You are right, Sasuke!" Sasuke got behind Temari's back and punched her. She got up and used Fuuton on them. Trees were falling down.

"Nowadays women are scary, right, Sakura-chan?" Sakura punched him.

"Stop being an idiot and help me, Naruto!" said Sasuke.

"Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" Naruto made fifty shadow clones and each of them threw kunai at Temari.

"Pche, useless!" said Temari and used Fuuton again, but suddenly someone grabbed her arms. It was Naruto’s shadow clone.

"You little… how did you-?!"

"Katon: Hosenka no jutsu!" Fireballs smashed Temari and she fell down unconcious.

"Good job, Sasuke!"

"Actually, better than yours," pointed out Sasuke.

"We have to go!" said Sakura and others nodded. Suddenly Sasuke’s shoulder was bleeding. But it was dark blood, almost black.

"What’s this? Ahh!" It hurts too.

"Sasuke, are you okay?!"

"Sasuke-kun!"

"It’s fine, nothing to worry about. Let’s chase Gaara again!"

"Easy, boy, it doesn’t look so good," said Pakkun.

"As I said, it’s nothing to worry about!" Sasuke was frustrated and ran faster than others.

"S-Sasuke-kun?" Sakura was confused of Sasuke’s sudden expression.

"Don’t worry, Sakura-chan, he’ll be fine," said Naruto and Sakura nodded. Pakkun lead them to their enemy and Sasuke. They suddenly saw unconcious Kankurou on the way.

"He’s… a monster…"

"Sasuke did this?!" Naruto knew there’s something wrong.

"He’s possessed… like me…" thought Naruto and tried not to think about it.

"Is everything okay, Naruto? Naruto?!" Naruto kneeled down and held his head.

"Not again-ttebayo!" Too late.

"Naruto?" Naruto ignored her and ran after Sasuke.

"Looks like they left us behind," said Pakkun.

"What’s going on?!" Sakura was worried. More about Sasuke, but about Naruto too.

"Finally I see Gaara!" said Sasuke. Suddenly something flew in his direction.

"What was that?!" Sasuke saw a piece of orange cloth on a branch.

"It’s Naruto’s…" Sasuke ran faster. Faster to get to know what’s happening.

"Tss, this damn shoulder again!" It hurts him again. More than before.

"Intruders? What were Kankurou and Temari doing?!"

"I got you! Ichibi!" said Naruto.

"That orange guy from before, he looks different…" Naruto had red eyes and fangs, claws too. Red chakra was flowing around him.

"Ichibi? What are you talking about?!" asked Sasuke, but Naruto ignored him. Gaara looked like a monster too. He was slowly transforming to Shukaku. And he was slowly losing his mind.

"Or Shukaku. Am I right, Kurama?"

"It’s him for sure."

"Good, let’s show him who’s stronger!"

"No doubts!" Kurama smirked.

"What’s this?! You are a monster!" said Gaara.

"Just like you!" Naruto threw something towards his direction. Then he transported behind him.

"This jutsu…" said Sasuke.

"Namikaze Minato rings a bell?" asked Naruto.

"Now everything makes sense!" said Sasuke, holding his shoulder.

"Tss, it’s you…"

"Naruto, let’s defeat him together!" Naruto was laughing.

"Hahaha, together you say? Don't make me laugh! I was waiting all my life for this moment! Kurama too!"

"Who is Kurama? Never mind. I don’t care about your opinion!" said Sasuke and prepared his Chidori.

"So you copied Kakashi. Nothing new to me."

"What for is a jutsu that would not be passed on?" Sasuke attacked Gaara. It did nothing to him.