Chapter 38 - Meeting

Meanwhile Sakura was on her way.

"I’m so excited to see him!" thought Sakura. She was excited to see her old good friend. She knew Naruto will go to Konoha, or she thought that at least. She went the way she thought Naruto will go. Then she felt a big amount of chakra. She didn’t exactly knew whose chakra it was, but she was sure that was Naruto. Then she saw him. Not only him, but Hinata too… and kids.

"Ha, Naruto!"

"Jesus, it’s this burden again," thought Naruto.

"Wait, don’t tell me these kids are yours! It’s not possible!" Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Of course not, I’m sixteen!" Naruto was blushing from embarrassment.

"Then who are they?"

"Just kids I saved from that bastard, we got pretty along and I became their guardian…" said annoyed Naruto.

"Guardian, do you mean like older brother?" Naruto nodded.

"Oh, a-all right..."

"Hinata! I'm glad you are okay!" Sakura hugged her. Then she looked again at the kids. Riko was holding Kiyo’s hand.

"Oh, they are so cute!" said Sakura and they blushed.

„What. Are. You. Doing. Here?!“ asked Naruto.

"I read an article about you! I had to see you, Naruto! We are friends, aren’t we?" said Sakura. Silence. Naruto didn’t say a thing. Sakura was a little nervous.

"No, Sakura, these times are gone. Deal with it," said coldly Naruto. Sakura’s smiled faded away.

"Is that so? I mean nothing to you anymore?"

"Heh, I tried to kill you once. Nothing has changed since then."

"Then why did you save the kids?!"

"I’m an orphan like them, I felt sympathy for them." Sakura was sad. She knew Naruto is an orphanage like Sasuke, but it’s just too sad.

"If you don’t mind, we are going," said Naruto.

"Wait! Don’t be mean to her!" said Hinata.

"Tss."

"Where are you going anyway?" asked Sakura.

"To Konoha," said Hinata.

"R-really? But Naruto, they may arrest you…"

"Heh, as if they were able to…"

"Don’t understaminate them! You are lucky Sasuke-kun is out of the village!"

"Sasuke? Good, at least he won’t annoy me with that fight."

"Fight?! He wanted to fight you?!"

"Yeah."

"So that’s why he left, he is preparing for the fight…"

"Wait, he is preparing for me?" Naruto laughed.

"I’m sure I am the strongest from the village." Naruto smirked.

"You think you can defeat Tsunade-sama or Kakashi-sensei?"

"Silly, I know it!" Naruto showed her his power.

"... And it’s not even half of my power." Sakura frowned at him.

"And what will you do with that power?"

"Don’t worry, I’m not planning to destroy the village, these kids needs home."

"You should stay in the village. It’s in danger when our Jinchuuriki is gone!"

"I don’t care!"

"I know you care!" Sakura argued with him.

"Think what you want, I won’t protect the village! It’s Hokage’s job anyway!" Sakura frowned at him.

"Don’t mind him, Sakura-chan, he’s always like that," said Hinata.

"I see…" said Sakura. Naruto was quiet and went first, kids followed him.

"Wait, Daddy!"

"Don’t call me that! I could be your older brother!"

"Then Naruto-niichan!"

"Uhh…" Naruto remembered that one annoying boy named Konohamaru calls him that.

"Okay." They were happy. They went first with Naruto and Sakura with Hinata stayed behind.

"But he really changed…" said Sakura.

"He did, didn’t he?" Hinata smiled.

"And it’s all thanks to you! You have a good influence on him!" said Sakura.

"R-really?"

"Of course! It’s called power of L.O.V.E." Sakura whispered the last word.

"Hahhh?!" Hinata yelled. She was blushing.

"N-no! Absolutely not!"

"Don’t be shy, Hinata, I have this with Sasuke-kun too," said Sakura.

"Really?" Sakura nodded.

"And Shikamaru is even dating Temari. They are faster than I thought."

"Dating?"

"A lot has happened since you are gone."

"What about Neji-nii-san?"

"He was furious when he heard about your decision. But then he calmed down. Hinata, do you even know that everyone thought you are dead?"

"Why would they think that?"

"Naruto killed many people, he almost killed me and you too. That’s why," said Sakura and Hinata was upset.

"You have to reckon with the fact that he might go to jail…" said Sakura.

"I-I wasn’t thinking about that…" Hinata was sad about it.

"I’m sorry for saying this…" said Sakura when she saw smiling Naruto with the kids.

"He’s happy with them, right?"

"Umm, he’s an orphan without siblings, that’s why he likes them…" Hinata smiled.

Lost ControlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara