Chapter 37 - Way back home

"It will be Riko and Kiyo, they are orphans so their last name will be Uzumaki now!" said Naruto. Riko’s And Kiyo's eyes lit up.

"R-really?!" they said, not believing their ears.

"If you want of course!" said Naruto and showed his beautiful white teeth. They ran to him. They hugged him.

"Then I think it's set up, congratulations, Daddy!" said that journalist and Naruto glared at him.

"For your information I’m sixteen…" thought Naruto, not saying anything. He shouldn’t be able to adopt them otherwise. Luckily no one cares about his age. Other kids had to go to an orphanage. Kiyo and Riko said goodbye to them. Hinata was pleasantly surprised from Naruto’s decision. He surely changed. It’s on a good way now. At least that’s what she thought...

With Sasuke

Meanwhile Sasuke visited Itachi, the library and now he’s heading to learn Sage mode. You read right, he learned about that power. He naively thought Naruto doesn’t have this kind of power and he’ll be able to defeat him. Now he’s going to meet his new master. The last one is dead. He didn’t tell anything to anyone. Not even to Sakura. He told everyone he’s going on his own mission that has to be fulfilled.

"Enjoy, Naruto, enjoy…" smirked Sasuke. It looks like his hatred isn’t fully gone.

"Sakura-san, isn’t Sasuke-kun acting weird last time?" asked Lee.

"That’s what you think, Lee…" said Sakura.

"But Naruto-kun has changed a lot!" said Lee.

"WHAT?!! NARUTO?!" Rock Lee handed her the newspaper.

"The hero who defeated dangerous member of Akatsuki, savior of several small children…" And picture of him under the article.

"I-it is Naruto! And he’s smiling!" Sakura looked more carefully at the picture.

"Wait… isn’t that Hinata?" Hinata was standing in the back.

"It is, you are right! I have to tell it to Neji!" Lee rushed to find Neji. Sakura was still shocked from the news.

"So Naruto is… in Hidden Stone Village. Five Kage’s meeting did not take place so they have no clue about Naruto… He has to be free!" Sakura wanted to find Naruto. She rushed to see Tsunade.

"Tsunade-sama!"

"Yo Sakura, what happened?" Tsunade ať her. Sakura showed her the article. Tsunade read it. She had her mouth wide open.

"Don’t tell me it’s Naruto!"

"It is him! I want to go find him!"

"And why? If he wants to go back then we have him here in no time…" said Tsunade.

"Let it be, Sakura."

"And why when there’s a chance he changed back?!"

"Umm, and what will this be for?" asked Tsunade.

"I-I…"

"You just want to see him, that’s the reason." Sakura nodded.

"All right, you can go, but alone. I need others here. Ino will replace you for now." Sakura smiled.

"Thank you!" Sakura rushed home to pack her things. Ino isn’t as good as Sakura, but she’s extremely hard-working. She’s doing what she can to catch up with Sakura.

With Naruto

Naruto took Riko and Kiyo on his way to Konoha. Hinata was following them. Naruto was still unsure of visiting Konoha. He hates the village and he knows that everyone there hates him.

"You really want to go to Konoha?" asked Naruto others. Kids nodded, they were never there and wanted to visit the village.

"Don’t worry, it’ll be okay." Hinata smiled at him. Naruto fake smiled at her.

"Uhh, why there?" thought Naruto. The closer he was there, the more frustrated he became. The more hatred he felt. He had a headache from it.

"Are you all right?" asked Riko. Naruto looked at her angrily. Riko hid behind Kiyo.

"Hey, she was trying to be nice!" said Kiyo. Naruto calmed down and ignored him. Hinata came closer to Naruto and grabbed his hand.

"It’ll be fine, you’ll see…" Naruto let go her hand.

"What do you think you are doing?!" He didn’t like touching her. Hinata was quiet.

"Sorry, this is just too much…" said Naruto.

"I see," said Hinata.