Chapter 17 - Painful truth

Now Sasuke was pushed to the ground.

"Uhh, that's some strong jutsu you have."

"Just be quiet," said Pain.

"Itachi didn't want to tell anyone, but I found out myself. Then I blackmailed him that I won't tell anyone if he'll cooperate with Akatsuki. He didn't have other choice than to become one of us. It was his mission to kill your clan. When Fourth Hokage died, everything went downhill."

"My father?! What does he have to do with it?!" asked Naruto.

"He never wanted to sent clan Uchiha on other side of the village. His plan was to use Shisui to manipulate with leader of clan Uchiha. But Danzo stole Shisui his eye and Shisui committed a suicide."

"So you are saying Itachi didn't kill his best friend?!"

"That's what I'm saying. Then someone summoned Kyuubi in the center of the village and Namikaze Minato died with his wife. He sealed Kyuubi inside of his son to save the village. Clan Uchiha couldn't fight with Kyuubi and they were even accused of that attack. They rebelled and wanted to depose the leaders of the village..."

"... but before this, Danzo commanded Itachi to kill them. It was his mission as ANBU. He couldn't say no. He did as Danzo said, but it was a top secret and others considered Itachi as disgusting criminal. Itachi left with that he can anytime visit the village and see his little brother. Hokage was very sorry for what Danzo did, but he couldn't do anything with it. It's true that killing Uchihas saved others. If you ask me then Itachi is the true hero here. Then Itachi was on his way, but I have stopped him and blackmailed him. Itachi is now living really sad and depressing life." Sasuke was shocked.

"H-how can I believe you?"

"Because it's true," said someone in the dark.

"Itachi?!"

"I didn't want you to find out, but when it came to this, I have nothing to hide."

"Itachi! Why did you lie?!" asked Sasuke.

"Because it was better for you to think that I'm the bad guy here. You would be rebellious and kill elders of the village. Or anyone could turn you on his side. You are just as naive as Naruto-kun."

"I'm not naive, I'm possessed!"

"Doesn't change a thing," said Itachi.

"So it was just a lie. It's all Danzo's fault. He did this!" Sasuke was frustrated.

"Sasuke, don't even think about..." When Pain let Sasuke go, Sasuke dissapeared.

"You promised," said Itachi.

"It's better to say him the truth," said Pain.

"Now what about you, Naruto?"

"I did what you said, now I want to be one of you!"

"What do you think, Itachi?"

"Itachi?" Itachi was gone too.

"He went after his brother!" said Naruto.

"Hmm, what's your power?"

"Sage mode, Hiraishin no jutsu, Rasen-shuriken, Rasengan, Suiton, Fuuton, Kage bunshin no jutsu, Body Flicker Technique..."

"All right, that's enough. You are now one of us."

"Finally!" Naruto hid the fact he can control Kurama. It's for his future plans. Deidara did not share this with the others. He had other worries.

"Itachi is gone so go with Kisame and capture Ichibi's jinchuuriki for me."

"You have it!" Naruto used body flicker technique and transported near the Hidden Sand Village.

"I said with Kisame." Pain went to look after Kisame. Kisame then used body flicker technique to catch up with Naruto.

With Sasuke

"I'm going to kill that bastard!"

"Sasuke!!!" Sasuke turned around.

"Itachi? What do you want?!"

"Don't do it! It won't help anyone!"

"But Itachi! He ruined our life. He is responsible for our clan's death!"

"Sasuke! It was my decision!"

"Yeah, but you did it for the village! It doesn't count!"

"Sasuke!" Sasuke used body flicker technique to get rid of Itachi.

"Damn, Sasuke!"

With Konoha

„Shikamaru, will your plan work?" asked Temari.

"Of course, I am prepared for everything!"

"Trust him, Temari, he never dissapointed," said Choji.

"That's right!" said Ino.