Chapter 30 - Feeling guilty

But it immediately vanished because of Kurama’s chakra.

"It’s your fault!" Hinata smiled at him.

"Your chakra is magical," she said.

"Heh, it’s Kurama’s chakra, not mine, silly." On the other side, Naruto was glad Hinata was following him. The  loneliness drived him crazy, more than ever. Then they saw some poeple.

"Mariam, who‘s your favourite shinobi?"

"Kazekage-sama, he’s handsome and strong too!"

"Hmm, you are right." It was two girls.

"Good, some food came!" Naruto licked his lip. Then he activated his Chakra mode and in matter of seconds he killed them.

"Finally some blood!" Hinata couldn’t believe it’s the same person she talked to a while ago. She was scared. Scared of him. Naruto looked at her and Hinata turned around. Naruto came closer to her.

"Tss, if you don’t like it then go away! This is my hobby now!" said Naruto and continued on his way. Hinata was thinking, but then she ran after him.

"No, it’s (not) all right, but don’t do it again!"

"Ha, like I’m going to listen to you!" Hinata looked dissapointedly at him.

"Hey, don’t look like that at me, I don’t like that!" She didn’t stop.

"Ugh, fine, I’ll try to limit it." Hinata nodded. Even if she didn’t like it, it’s still a progress...

With Sasuke

"Ugh, nowadays girls are so stupid…"

"Sasuke-kun!" yelled Sakura who saw him in Konoha.

"Hmm? Sakura?" Sakura hugged him.

"Let me be!" Sakura let him go.

"Where is Hinata?"

"Heh, she went to commit suicide."

"What?!"

"She went to follow Naruto, we met him on the way."

"How could you let her go after him?! You know he can kill her!"

"Ehh, and what should I do? She was determined to do it so…"

"That’s not a reason to sent her to a killer!"

"It was her own will and I’m not responsible for her. She has her own mind."

"But you were the leader of the mission!"

"Let’s just hope Naruto won't do something stupid."

"I can’t believe you!" Sakura ran away from him.

"Wait, Sakura! I f*cked up big this time… Let’s hope she’s okay." Sasuke stroked his head And went to see Tsunade even when he didn’t want to.

"Sasuke? You are here sooner than I expected, and where is Hinata?"

"She is with Naruto."

"What did you say?!"

"Ehh, she wanted to change Naruto by herself when we met him on the way. And then she followed him."

"And where is the herb?"

"Hinata didn’t want to do it this way."

"I see, it was just 5% chance for his recorvery anyway..."

"What?!"

"But there was still a chance."

"Should I find Hinata before it’s too late?"

"I'm afraid it's too late," said upset Tsunade.

"It’s all my fault," thought Sasuke. Tsunade informed Neji about this situation. He was her family after all.

"You! How could you leave her with him?!" Neji yelled at Sasuke. Neji wasn’t as concerned about Hinata as about Byakugan that’s Hyuuga's secret. And he was Hinata’s bodyguard, so that’s the reason too.

"God, now him." Sasuke ignored him and went to visit Itachi.

"Sasuke, is that you?"

"Itachi!" Itachi looked good. Better than before the operation.

"How are you?" asked Sasuke.

"Much better, even if it’s prison, they treat me well." Itachi smiled.

"That’s good and in one year you’ll be free again."

"That won’t erase my crimes," said Itachi.

"Itachi, I’m not blaming you for our parents death. You should know that."

"This too, but the worst crime I did was that I didn’t keep my promise to our parents and didn’t take care of you...

"You couldn’t do it. Pain blackmailed you and Third Hokage promised you that he’ll take care of me. Well, at least he tried."

"Don’t blame him, he had to take care of Naruto too."

"Right, he was even younger than me and he lived his all life without parents."

"Our mother, she was good friend with Uzumaki Kushina. She wanted to take care of Naruto-kun when Kushina-san died, but our father didn’t allow it. Mainly because Naruto is Jinchuuriki and all the village would think we want to use him."

"That’s horrible, we aren’t some emotionless monsters."

"If it weren’t for Uchiha Madara, then I don’t think they would be so scared of our power."

"Uchiha Madara, I read something about him."

"He’s a legend between Uchihas, in the wrong sense. The worst enemy."

"And that’s all because of his brother."

"Brotherly love is strong in our clan."

"It is…" Sasuke smirked.

"I heard you were on a mission."

"Was until we met Naruto."

"He didn’t change, did he?"

"No, he's still the same possessed idiot."

"You have to help him, Sasuke."

"I’m working on it."

"That’s good, well, thank you for the visit. We have a lunch now."

"Oh, yeah." Sasuke said goodbye to Itachi and returned home before he was called on another mission. But he still had to think about Naruto and his strength.