Chapter 33 - Black market

With Naruto

They were in The Land of Earth now. Naruto was still hiding his identity. And Hinata hid her identity too. Now they were only tourists.

"I can’t believe you are still following me!" said Naruto.

"But you are glad, aren't you?" smiled Hinata at him.

"Tss, I would do better without you!" said coldly Naruto.

"You really think that?" asked sadly Hinata. Naruto stopped.

"Of course! You are just a burden to me! Leave!" Hinata saw how serious he was. She decided to not bother him anymore.

"Fine, I won’t be the burden anymore!" Hinata ran away with tears in her eyes.

"Ugh, wait… She’s gone," thought Naruto.

"Hmm, finally!"

"Uhh, I didn’t want this!"

"Ehh, than follow her, you are fast enough."

"Nah, she doesn’t want to do anything with me anymore. I will do better alone."

"That’s what I’m saying!" Naruto was still a little upset when Hinata left.

"Wait, this is weird…" Naruto activated his Sage mode to see what’s going on.

"Him again?!" Naruto ran to the place he felt Kakuzu's chakra. He saw him with that weird guy again and with a big van, it was covered with a blanket. He heard screaming and crying from it. It were children.

"This is cruel even for me…" thought Naruto.

"Really? You wouldn’t kill a child?"

"How could I? This is not right."

"Then kill these two and save them."

"Wait, I’ll see what he’s up to!" said Naruto.

"The organs of those children can no longer wait for their new owners!" smirked that weird guy.

"I don't care, especially if they pay a lot for them!" laughed Kakuzu.

"So they want to sell them on the black market! I’m going for Hinata, this needs more people!" Kurama ignored him and Naruto activated his Chakra mode. Speed of light helped him to find her faster.

"Hinata," whispered Naruto behind her. He startled her and she fell on the ground. Naruto helped her up.

"We don’t have time for this!" yelled Naruto.

"What happened?" asked confused Hinata.

"Let’s just say I have a mission for you if you agree."

"What’s this about?"

"Tss, don’t ask too many questions! We have to save those kids!"

"Kids?!" Naruto ignored her next questions and took her into his arms. Then he activated his Chakra mode again. It was still a mystery to Hinata where he got that power. He took her to the place he had last seen Kakuzu, but they were already gone. Naruto tried to feel their chakra, but nothing.

"Damn, it took too long."

"Why are you doing this anyway? It’s just a few brats. Worthlessness."

"Hey, I know I’m evil, but this is too much. And I always wanted to be the one who’ll erase Akatsuki," smirked Naruto.

"Who else..." Kurama face-palmed.

"H-elp… Help …" A voice called for help.

"This voic-!" Naruto covered Hinata's mouth.

"Shut up!" whispered Naruto. Then he came closer to this voice. He saw a little girl in her dirty dress. She was crying. Crying for help. When Naruto came to her, she wanted to ran away, but her hurt legs didn’t allow it. She fell on the ground.

"Calm down, I won’t hurt you!" But Naruto said it so coldly the girl was startled. Naruto was confused from her expression.

"Don't worry, he won't hurt you, really," said gently Hinata and smiled at her. The girl calmed down and wiped away her tears.

"How did she do that?!" thought Naruto.

"Talk!" said Naruto, but Hinata grinned at him.

"Leave it to me!"

"Nah, do what you want…" said Naruto and went to look after footprints.

"What’s your name?" asked gently Hinata.

"I-I don’t know, I don’t have any name … but Kiyo calls me Riko…" Riko blushed. (Riko means cuteness in Japanese)

"Who’s Kiyo?"

"He is…" She blushed again.

"Say no more, Kiyo-kun is your friend that needs help!" Riko nodded.

"Can you please tell me what happened?" asked Hinata. Riko was quiet. She was sad about it.

"If you don’t want to tell me-."

"No, I’ll tell you. You deserve to know what happened." Hinata paid her full attention.

"I've always lived in some basement. Not alone. With a lot of kids too. None of us had parents or siblings. We are orphans. But every week someone came and took few of us. 10, sometimes more. Until today I don’t know where everyone disappeared. But I know I’ll never see them again. I’ll never see Kiyo again…" Riko was crying again. Naruto was done and came back.

"So? How is it going?" asked Naruto. Hinata was hugging Riko and looked at Naruto.

"She needs time…"