Chapter 18 - Change of plan

With Konoha

"I hope Naruto’s okay," said Sakura.

"And I hope he’ll help us to save Sasuke-kun!" said Ino.

"Of course if he’s alive!" said Sakura.

"I know he’s alive!" said Hinata. She believes in Naruto more than anyone.

"How can you be so sure?!" asked Sakura.

"Because I was watching him all the time. He’s never giving up!"

"That sounds a little creepy, but thanks, you calmed me down," said Sakura and Hinata smiled at her.

"Ho, isn’t Naruto your crush?" teased Ino.

"T-that’s not like that…"

"You are blushing," Ino teased again.

"Cut it out, Ino! Naruto is now our priority!" said strictly Sakura.

"She’s right!" said Temari.

"God, these women will kill me," thought Shikamaru. Suddenly they saw samiliar face.

"Huh, Gaara?!" There were three figures in black cloaks with him.

"Aren’t they Akatsuki?!" asked Sakura.

"Gaara, be careful!" yelled at him Temari.

"Calm down, Temari, they are not Akatsuki, at least not these you think."

"Oh, and what are you doing here anyway?"

"This is Yahiko, Konan and Nagato, Jiraiya’s students," explained Gaara.

"They came to me and informed me about Akatsuki’s intentions. They were Jiraiya’s spies. They were  informing him about Akatsuki’s moves. But suddenly, he wasn’t responding. Then they found his corpse near Akatsuki’s hideout. It was probably Akatsuki, but who knows. They came to ask me for help. They want to remove their existence from this world. To bring the true peace to this world."

"So you lead them to Konoha?" asked Temari and Gaara nodded.

"It hurts to say this, but Pain is my twin brother. He was always special. The one who was born with Rinnegan. But he choose the wrong way and now people are dying," said Yahiko.

"So you know a lot about Akatsuki, do you know their exact position?" asked Shikamaru.

"Of course! We’ll take you there if you’ll help us!" said Yahiko.

"They took our friend, Naruto, he’s jinchuuriki."

"Naruto? We know him! We met him when we visited Jiraiya-sensei!" said Yahiko.

"He’s our friend too, we’ll help you to save him," said Nagato.

"For sure," said Konan.

"He’s really funny, it would be a shame to lose him!" said Yahiko. They don’t know they have already lost him.

"That’s awesome, Shikamaru! Now there's a bigger chance to save Naruto!" said Ino. Choji smiled at her.

"We didn’t get Kakashi or Guy, but these four will be enough. You are fighting too, right, Gaara?"

"Me? Of course, I’ll repay Naruto for what he has done for me!" said seriously Gaara.

"Good, now we’ll definitely save him!"

With Naruto

"Who are you?"

"You don’t see my cloak?! I’m Kisame, your partner you left behind!"

"Oh, sorry for that." Naruto was totally uninterested.

"Uhh, Itachi is golden compared to him," thought Kisame.

"Stay here. I have a plan to get there unnoticed."

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because they have me for their friend, you are just their enemy."

"Uhh, fine." Kisame waited there with his Samehada. Naruto put down his cloak from Pain and went to visit Gaara.

"Gaara, long time no see-!" But instead of Gaara, he found there Kankuro.

"Naruto? What are you doing here?" Kankuro doesn’t know about Naruto’s capture.

"I was looking for Gaara."

"It’s Kazekage now."

"Really? I didn’t know that. I just came back to Konoha."

"Anyway, Gaara is on the way to Konoha now. He has to talk to new Hokage."

"New Hokage?" thought Naruto.

"All right, thanks anyway," said Naruto. Naruto went to tell Kisame that they have to visit Konoha. Or no…

"So is he there?"

"No, but it doesn’t matter to me! It wasn’t my intention anyway!"

"Wait, what are you-?" Naruto attacked him. His secret is that he’s full jinchuuriki. Only Sasuke and Deidara knows that...

...

It was a long fight, but in the end Naruto killed Kisame.

"Heh, one down!" Naruto smirked.