Chapter 11 (Under Editing)

"It's definitely a Shtriga," Sam said as he greeted us at the opening of the elevator. "All the vic's symptoms are the same. Seemingly lifeless, it happened overnight, the pronounced bags under their eyes."

"Did the parents say anything about strange noises the night before?" Dean asked.

Sam ran his hand through his hair to recollect, "Um, yes. One single mother. She reported some strange gurgling sounds from her daughters room. She rushed in because she thought that the little girl had a pneumonia again..."

"...and she found the window open." His older brother finished his sentence and I tugged my skirt down again. I really couldn't wait to get out of this thing.

"We'll have to change in the car if we're going to find this thing by nightfall," Sam said and took out a little notepad. "Maybe all of the addresses go in some sort of pattern. They normally do."

"Did the little girl have any siblings?" Dean asked him and he nodded. "Then we need to map the pattern and then check the little girls house just incase were wrong."

I sighed in relief and hurried out to the car with the boys.

The back seat was chilly on my legs and Sam handed me my bag. I thanked him and stripped of my blouse. Dean slid into the seat next to me and I side glanced at him.

"Uhm, Sam is gonna drive so we can map out the addresses," he said and loosened his tie.

I nodded and kicked my heels off. It wasn't the first time that I had changed in front of Dean, but he still had the same awkward reaction.

"Are you okay?" I asked as Sam popped his head in through the front window.

"Guys, I forgot something inside, I'll be back. Get to work while I'm gone."

Dean nodded and breathed heavily for a moment. I pulled my tank top off, fixed one of the straps of my plain black bra and went for the zipper of my skirt. Dammit, it was jammed.

Dean stripped off his suit jacket and button up and his top half was completely bare. I felt an odd feeling build up in me and I averted my eyes, still struggling with the zipper.

"Here," Dean said as his hands softly moved mine away. He pulled the top of my skirt up a bit and then easily unzipped it. His fingers brushed against the plain panties I had on and I sucked in a breath, looking out the window. "Are you alright?" his hands moved away and he unzipped his own pants, pulling them off quickly and I nodded. He kicked his pants off.

What the hell was going on? I felt an odd sensation rising in my stomach and I tried to push it back down. I shivered slightly and Dean pulled his sweater out of his duffle bag.

"Cassie," he diverted my attention and I was looking into his emerald eyes. They sparkled as he handed me his shirt, "Take this. What you have isn't warm enough."

I bit my lip and blinked a few times, confused and shook my head.

"N-no, that's okay..." I stuttered and pushed it back to him gently, "You don't like it when I wear your things. I'll be fine."

I rummaged through my bag and pulled out the thin Rush t-shirt. He sighed and ran his hand over his face.

His large hands were suddenly cupping my cheeks softly. Deans calloused thumbs rubbed my cheeks and I drew in a jagged breath.

"What are...are you doing...?" I asked breathlessly and he shushed me softly. He caught a loose strand of my hair between his fingers and tucked it behind my ear. Everything felt like it was in slow motion and I suddenly felt the sin of it all. Dean and I were half naked in the back seat of the Impala and he leaned towards me. My breath hitched as he pressed his lips to mine softly and I felt as if I was going to melt. I kissed him back, not really knowing what I was doing.

I was so inexperienced.

{Deans POV}

She was driving me absolutely insane and I couldn't restrain myself as I felt the mark grow hot on my arm. But it was a different kind of hot, not a blood lust fire just a kindling spark of something else. I shushed her when she asked a question, I wasn't listening so I didn't know what it was. She was so beautiful, but I hated her. Did I hate her? I'd felt hate before and it felt nothing like this, but it was what it had to be.

I can't get attached, I thought.

I just wanted to feel her warm touch. Cassie kissed me back and I could tell that this had to be her first kiss. Memory or not, kissing is like riding a bike. I leaned into her further and she gasped softly as my hands ran slowly down her sides. She was so small, so petite and I bet she was fragile. I didn't want to hurt her but then again I did at the same time. Pushing those thoughts away, I focused on us, on this moment and her lips parted slightly. I took advantage and swiped my tongue gently across hers, she moaned softly.

Dammit. I was getting hard and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want anyone to walk by and see her like that. I didn't want anyone to see her like that besides me. Her hands snaked around my neck as if out of instinct and she pulled me closer.

Cassie was also so much younger than me. She was only nineteen. Maybe she was twenty but who knew?

I pulled away from her abruptly and she struggled to catch her breath, her arms still latched around me.

"Cassie," I said softly, it came out more irritated sounding than I intended it to. She finally came to her senses and her eyes widened; realizing what we had just done, she scooted as far away as she could and quickly pulled on her Rush t-shirt. She was so damn stubborn.

"Sorry," she said softly and tugged the plain blue jeans up her legs. I watched the material cling to her silken skin and pulled a plain white short sleeved shirt on then my long sleeved one. My jeans slipped on easily and I shook my head.

"Yeah," was all I said.