Chapter 25 (Under Editing)

{Deans POV}

"Cassie, can you please just listen to me?!" I beg her for what seems like the millionth time in the passed two weeks.

She turns with a scowl on her face and looks me in my eyes.

"What?! What more could you possibly need from me?!" she screams and her eyes morph from hazel to a stunning blue. "You wanna hurt me again?! Hell no, Dean! You see, Sam gives me everything I want and deserve. And what do you give me? Nothing but hurt and heartbreak and grief!" she spits at me. "I would rather be with him than with you! Even if we were the last two people on earth, Dean!"

Cassie can't mean that, she doesn't mean that. I reach out to her and try my best to grasp onto her jacket, but she disappears and Jo is in her place.

Jo?

"Did you really forget about me that easily?" she asks. Tears well in her eyes and she looks pale.

"Jo," I plea, "I didn't forget. I would never forget about you. But my feelings for you are gone."

Her face twists into a form of anger that I've never witnessed from her before. What the hell is happening?

She runs towards me with rage in her eyes and I drop to my knees to allow her to do whatever number she wants on me; inflict whatever pain she must.

She disappears.

When I look up I see Sammy and Cassie. She is in his arms and Sam looks at me with lust in his eyes, but I know it isn't for me, but for her. Heat creeps up my spine and I can feel the Mark on my arm tingle with desire to kill. When Sam looks back to her, he tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear and leans down into her petite figure to lay his lips on hers.

I pounce up. No way in Hell, in Lucifers Cage am I letting this happen. When I reach him, I jump and tackle him to the ground.

The First Blade is in my hand and before I can control it, I'm plunging it into his chest. A crimson rage blinds me and I block out the blood-curdling screams that come out of Cassie's mouth. I can feel the soul leave Sam's body, then I slowly stand. I tower over Cassie and she looks at me with a flushed face and terror in her eyes.

What have I done?

...

I jolt awake and quickly scramble to get my pants on and pull a t-shirt over my head. I look at the small alarm clock on the bedside table.

Four-thirty in the morning.

Sam is no where to be found, but I see the bathroom door is closed.

"Sammy?" I knock on the door and he grunts. "I'm heading out. I'll be back soon, text me if Cassie shows up."

"Will do, Dean," he says, his voice is strange so I'm assuming that he's brushing his teeth and I roll my eyes. Who the hell brushes their teeth at almost five in the morning?

Grabbing the keys to Baby, I rush out the door.

{Cassie's POV}

"I just don't know what to do about Dean, Castiel," I sigh softly as I climb onto the small park table and sit with my legs crossed. The confusion I feel inside is killing me slowly and I need Cas to help me. I don't know why I need him so badly; maybe it's because he seems so unbiased towards the Winchester brothers and I and our relationship. He's helped me out multiple times without me even asking. I just really hope that this works. "Castiel...please? Get your ass down here and talk to me?"