Chapter 56 (Under Editing)

I haven't been able to keep tabs on Hannah from down here. Angel Radio doesn't work; either that, or I'm so far off the grid that I just don't get any signal. During my transition have I lost connection to my brother and my ex-fiancé? I do miss Balthazar dearly, though I cannot say that I miss his over bearing cockiness. The man went out of his way to ensure that the damned Titanic didn't sink because he hates the movie and Celine Dion. He made me laugh daily, but other than that he was frustrating and childish.

I'm bored with him.

...

"Now I know what you're thinking," Crowley says to me as he pulls out a wedding dress from an old wooden chest. "It's not white," and it isn't. It's black and backless. Everything but the sleeves are sheer lace and leaves very little to the imagination. It's gorgeous.

"But," he continues as he clears his throat, "I think that it would suit your passage into the queen of Hell position quite nicely."

His phone begins to ring in his pocket and I recognize the song: Highway to Hell by AC/DC. I wonder who it could be. Crowley holds his finger up to me and steps out of the room.

I sigh and look around at the empty stone walls again. I've grown accustomed to the acoustics in here; everything comes out louder than you intend it to, but it's sound proof. Crowley taught me that my first week here when he killed five different demons in front of me.

Crowley is one to keep secrets, I know that, but I'm going to marry him. This will all turn out in the end, I'm sure. For now I'm stuck. I wonder if I will have to stay as Crowley's property for the rest of my days, or if a divorce is even in the question.

My fiancé reenters the room and I look up at him. He towers over me and smirks.

"Well, I have a meeting in a few minutes, but I want a little motivation to get me through it," he says and pulls the key out of the pocket of his suit. "Give me a kiss?" He coos.

I almost flinch at the word, but deep down I know that I have to get used to this sort of thing if he's going to be my husband.

Looking up at him, I bite my lip and confess, "I would like to be out of these chains first."

He hums and continues, "You can get out of the chains if you do more for me than kiss me."

My mind is buzzing and I suddenly feel dizzy. Sexual favors?

"I guess I can just kiss you for now," I reply and purse my lips.

"Either this happens now or it happens later," he admits and takes my chin in between his thumb and forefinger. "Your choice."

A shiver fills my body and a new feeling of danger gnaws at my insides. The adrenaline pumps through my veins and sends my state of mind into a state where I can't even think straight.

What about Dean? The thought screams through my head, but I'm not listening.

"How about when you get back," I purr and think about the consequences that this little rendezvous might cause me to suffer through.

"Are you sure?" He challenges.

Narrowing my eyes, I nod.

Crowley huffs and snakes his arm around my neck, grabbing hold of the hair at the nape of my neck and gently pulling my head back. His other hand wraps around my neck and he softly chokes me. His lips crash into mine and he closes his eyes. Kissing him is nothing like kissing Dean. Deans lips are soft and full of passion; Crowley's are feverish and full of lust.

What else should I expect from the King of Hell?

His teeth catch my bottom lip and he tugs on it. I feel a seer of heat in the pit of my stomach and shift into him, running my tongue across his. He groans and pulls away.

"I should be back in an hour or so, Kitten," he growls and leaves me alone again.

{Deans POV}

It only takes two and a half rings to get Crowley to pick up.

"Squirrel," he greets me and I can only imagine that he's checking his nails as he's leaning against a wall. Typical Crowley.

"I might need your help," I plea into the receiver.

He chuckles and takes a deep breath, "You are a desperate man, Dean Winchester." He says, "But then again, the circumstances must be dire for you to reach out to me for help."

I sigh and look up at the bar sign. Adair's Saloon. Back to the drinks again, but Crowley never turns down free alcohol.

"Meet me at Adair's in Dallas," I say and hang up the phone.

"Are you going to get me drunk and have your way with me?" He asked, the smile clear in his voice.

I roll my eyes and hit the steering wheel, "Crowley, it's serious."

He sighs and clicks his tongue a few times, thinking, "I'll be there in ten minutes."

I hang up.

When I get out of the car, the cool night breeze hits me. Dallas is normally warm this time of the year, so I'm glad for the little bit of wind.

I walk into the bar and sit down on a stool at the very end of the long counter. This place isn't very busy, and I'm grateful for that. I wouldn't want anyone to overhear out abnormal conversation about my missing angel/human girlfriend that I have to get the angel part out of.

What was Cassie's job in heaven? Do I even want to know?

Suddenly the seat next to me is filled by a person.

"Hello Dean," Crowley greets me and calls for the bartender. She's blonde just like Kirby. I never really got the chance to get to know her like I wanted to. There's a painful pang in my heart when I think of her; what she could have been. She was going to be one of the bright minds of the future, but then hunting had to go and ruin it for her.

I sigh inwardly and order my drink.