Chapter 23 (Under Editing)

{Deans POV}

Her lips taste like whiskey and her hips move like a sinner. I never knew Cassie could be so brave. She straddles my waist and my head feels fuzzy as her lips move clumsily down my neck.

My lips are back on hers. Darting my tongue out to swipe her bottom lip, she catches me off guard by catching it between her teeth and I let out a low growl of approval.

Pushing my hips up into hers makes her gasp. Damn, she's so ready.

I wrap my arms tightly around her as I stand and quickly lay her back on the bed. Whipping my shirt off, I realize she has a puzzled expression on her beautiful face. It dawns on me that she's never done this before and my face gets hot.

I slowly climb onto her and her breath hitches.

"Don't worry," I whisper and kiss her neck. It's clammy and she sighs softly.

My head is spinning, but when I finally wriggle her shirt off of her, I drink her in with my eyes. She's so gorgeous. So pale and I can't believe she's in my bed. She slurs something and I can't tell what she wants, but when I unbutton her jeans, she bites her lip; that makes the core of my stomach tighten and I clench my jaw as I quickly yank them off of her.

She sits up quickly and claws at my jeans and I know what she wants.

I pull those off quickly as well and her eyes widen when she sees the tent in my boxers. I chuckle softly and lay her on her back again.

Laying on her I kiss her softly and almost lovingly. My heart can't contain itself and the Mark simmers in a different way than ever before. When the Mark burns, with each passing moment, it intensifies my pleasure.

My conscious smacks me in the face  and I realize that she's wasted. She only wants this because she can't control herself.

I put my lips to her ear and whisper, "I won't take it like this, not tonight. But we can do something else."

So I kiss her neck and let my hand roam down to her core. I feel the outside of her panties and a moan emits from her mouth, throaty and seductive and my stomach clenches. Her panties are completely soaked and I take a deep breath to help control myself.

Then I grind my member onto her and I clench my fists by her head and I can see her eyes roll back. Dry humping her and kissing her neck as she makes noises like a wild animal.

With every moan she lets out, the closer I get to release. Her back arches and she howls; this is a moment I will never forget, and never let her forget.

I lace my fingers in her hair and with my free hand I grab hers and intwine our fingers. Holding her hand, I climax into my boxers and she trembles underneath me as she pants and scratches at my chest.

If this is how she behaves without me inside her, I wonder how she would behave if the circumstance arose, and if she was sober, but that's beside the point.

Her arms wrap tightly around me and her sweat smells like heaven when I rest my forehead on hers. Meeting her soft lips with mine, our tongues dance softly, sensually and I feel her body go limp.

I can tell she's exhausted and I lift myself off of her. Cassie cooperates as I pick her up and lay her on my pillow, allowing her to take her bra off. I hand her the shirt that I discarded before our little encounter and she automatically, and clumsily shoves it over her head.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen her so tired. If I can recall correctly, I've never seen her sleep unless she was wounded or having an episode of crazy crap happening in her head.

Scooting into bed, I wrap my arms around her tightly and she is already passed out. I brush her hair off of her forehead and kiss it, she seems to be burning up. Shrugging it off, I close my eyes and smile to myself as I fall asleep.

{Cassie's POV}

"What the hell are you doing with yourself?!"

"Do you have no self control?!"

"What would your father think?!"

"Have you even seen him?!"

"You better pray for mercy!"

...

I jolt up, panting and sweating like a wild pig. Something is ensnaring me and I try to wriggle free. My head is pounding and I'm extremely confused. When I fall off the bed, I scramble to my feet and run into a wall, knocking something over in the process.

Something shuffles and my fists are automatically up.

Mumbling comes from the far end of the room and suddenly the light flashes on. Dean's standing in only his boxers as he rubs one of his eyes.

"What are you doing, Cass?" He asks huskily and approaches me calmly.

My heart is threatening to beat out of my chest as I look down at my current wardrobe. I'm wearing his t-shirt and my panties only...only. What the hell is going on?

"W-what...?" I stutter.

"Don't worry," he puts his hands up in defense when he's finally in front of me. "Everything's alright. You drank a little too much last night, that's all."

Still panicking, I put my back to the wall and notice the scratch marks on Dean's chest.

"Did something attack you?" I ask, a bit bewildered.

He chuckles and shakes his head, "I wouldn't say that it was an attack."

He points at his chest and then at me and my jaw drops.

"What the hell did you do to me?"

"Cassie," he raises an eyebrow, "you don't remember anything?"

Sliding down the wall, I put my head in my hands and try to control my thoughts.

"Hey," his body is next to mine, sitting with me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I push him off. I can't believe him.

Rushing towards the door, I disregard my clothing I almost trip over. I open the door and whisper, "I hate you."

I slam the door and rush down the hall to my room.

Dean shouts after me, but I ignore him.

Once I reach the comfort of my room, I slam the door and sob. That son of a bitch knows how I feel about him and he took advantage of it. Screw him.

I'm never speaking to him again.