9. I hate Mondays

Start from the beginning

Because he bloody was.

I took a breath more to calm myself than for the obvious purpose.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I sighed.

"Well, I don't know how to break up with her. Because breaking up is kinda a brutal thing to do ya know...I wanna know how to make it less brutal."

I don't think I would be the right person for that. Hell, I didn't even realise I broke up with Zach until the next day.

But of course, I wouldn't tell Joe that.

The guy already looked so anxious. I didn't wanna give up just yet.

"I thought you like her?" I mean the last time I saw them together by the elevator of this building they seemed to be going pretty intense.

"She's just too much right now."

"But didn't she look amazing in anything?" Those were his words, yes?

"Hey, just because a person looks good doesn't mean you're in love them. You might like their looks but that doesn't even matter that much. It's the person that matters, looks are just an attribute, it is the hearts that should connect in the long run."

"You touched my heart Joe, ask away whatever you wanna know." I patted my hand on his thigh.

"Good going, Joe. She doesn't get convinced so easily." Ray supplied from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah exactly. Especially if someone wants to eat brown bread instead of white." I reverted.

"It's a better option!" Ray threw his hands in the air.

"Yeah, right." I made a face and scoffed.

"Again!" Joe roared.

We both shut up and looked at each other trying to hold our laughter.

"Okay, baby Joe, let's focus on you."

"Don't call me that." He muttered.

"What do you need me to do?" I put a hand on his lap.

He sighed.

"Just come with me for support, I guess." He muttered and stood up and straightened his pants.

I looked up at him and then at Ray who was seated on the other side of Joe.

"Alright Joe, let's break you up." I rubbed my hands together and looked at the two men in front of me mischievously.

"Told ya, she was evil." Ray uttered as he took his keys.

"Suits you." Joe smirked at Ray.

I smacked Joe's head.

"What was that for?" He rubbed the area and hissed.

"I am not an accessory that looks good with him." I folded my arms as we waited for Ray to lock the door.

"Sorry." He raised his hands and widened his eyes.

"You were right, she's feisty." Joe murmured to Ray as they both walked behind me, I rolled my eyes as I pressed the button of the lift.

"Doesn't she live in this building?" I remembered out of a sudden.

"Yes, she is living with me." Joe sighed.

"An advise Joe, don't move in with the person until you're completely sure, the moving out part can be awkward and painful for completely different reasons as well." I shrugged.