3. You look beautiful

3

You look beautiful

Standing in the desert
There you are
A miracle
I can hear you call my name
I'm soaring high
Who are you(RAIGN)

HE STROLLED towards me and instantly held me in his arms as he took us somewhere out of the hall and into an elevator.

Tears pooled my eyes as I struggled to breathe. He was running a hand up and down my back which felt soothing but did nothing to calm the turmoil of emotions that I felt inside.

We made our way to a car. The valet recognised me and made his way towards me but he was stopped by the same hand that was running through my back.

I was put in the passenger seat and the door was closed as the man I didn't even knew the name of, turned to talk with the young valet guy.

They talked for a minute as the young guy nodded and moved away. Forest eyes, who I realised, was helping me for the second time in twenty-four hours moved towards the driver's side and sat inside the car.

He drove out of the hotel with one hand continuously running down my back. I was sweating heavenly as I took in large amounts of air.

The tears in my eyes threatened to escape as I whimpered. The car escalated as the car sped through the highway if it would have been some other time I would have applauded his driving abilities but all I could I think about was how to get air in and out of me.

Slowly as if my air ducts were slowly opening their gates again, the breathing part became easier. But his hand was steady as it went up and down my back.

I wanted to cry on just how good he was being.

I looked at him, his beautiful green eyes focusing on the road with his hand resting on the steering wheel and his other never leaving my back. I felt high on some emotion that I couldn't describe but could only feel.

"You know you're staring." Forest eyes broke me from my reverie and I blinked and looked away.

"Are you feeling better now?"

My heart was still beating from my chest and I was in the same situation as before. So no.

But he meant physically.

"Yes." I mumbled as I ran a hand through my hair.

"You look beautiful." He said out of a sudden.

I glanced at him focusing on the road with a smile on his face.

Somehow that made me smile too.

"Thanks." I decided to look at him. He had a navy blue three piece suit on. Navy! We match! I giggled childishly at the this and even surprised myself by my antics.

"What's so funny?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me smiling.

"We match." I grinned.

He looked down at both of us and laughed as well.

"Well you are my date tonight, so we are kind of supposed to be."

Guilt made its way to me and I bit my lip.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have just barged in like that. I probably ruined your whole night and I don't know what happened back there, I was just really sad and then out of a sudden I am, I am struggling to breathe and well you know the rest... I am really sorry." I vented and meant every single word.