Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©All Rights Reserved 2020

Prologue

This was just a normal day for me and for us

But something happen, I was just here sitting in the bench watching people passing by.

Nagulat ako ng makita kita mula sa malayo, you was there. I know!

But who you are?

Lumapit ka sa akin, and asked only one question:

"Can I date you in Nuvali?"

The only question you always asked when we are accidentally meet each other, but who are you?

You never try to introduce yourself to me but why?

And today you're here again in front of me saying those creepy questions that make my whole life into something scary.

"Date me in Nuvali please?" you said and smile at me, the smile that make my heart beating so fast and took me a faster breathing.

Then when I didn't answered you, bigla ka nalang nawawala at naglalaho. And when you was left I always asking myself and whispered.

"Did you wanna always want to date me but the question is who you are?" may halong takot na bulong ko lagi sa sarili ko.

-              
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Date Started: Sept. 18, 2020
Date Finished: N/A                                                                      
- paraiso_neo