The Interview

Request for BladeTheGhost
Sorry if this sucks

:.:.:

Tay's POV

"Hi, this is Jay from In The Mosh Pit and I'm here interviewing Tay Jardine from We Are The In Crowd!" The interviewer chirped. I honestly couldn't take my eyes off her. She was gorgeous with her long red hair, big blue eyes, and faint freckles across her nose. I found myself hoping that she wasn't straight. "Hey do you want to hang out for a while?" I asker Jay after the interview. She smiled widely. "Sure!" She replied. "Sweet! After my set meet me at my bus?" I smiled.
"Here's my number just incase." I said, writing down her number on the back of her hand. "I'll text you." She winked. Wow okay she definitely is not straight. I smirked and walked to the WATIC stage.

After my set I basically ran back to the bus, showered quickly and dismissed the offers of hanging out with the rest of my band at the nearby bar. I sat on the couch, flipping through channels until there was a knock at the bus door. I opened it and smiled. "Hey, Jay!" I exclaimed, letting her inside. "Hey how's was your set? I didn't get to watch it because I was interviewing Pierce The Veil." Jay explained, flicking her long deep red hair out of her bright eyes. "Oh it was fantastic!" I laughed. We sat down and began chatting about pretty much everything. As I got to know her more I found out that she was pan but leaned more toward girls. I told her that I was full lesbian, subtly hinting that I had formed a slight crush on her. Almost too soon she had another interview.
"Shit, I'm going to be late! Hang out later?" She said, standing up. Then suddenly she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine. Even though I was surprised I kissed back right away, putting my left hand on her cheek. "I'm definitely down with hanging out later." I smirked when we pulled apart. She shot me an award winning smile before leaving for her next interview.