Under The Night's Sky (Kellic)

I was having feels so shut up.

***SMUT WARNING***

:.:.:.:

Vic showed up at my house with a pick up truck and a cover on the back. "Get in loser, we're going camping." He called. I quickly told my mother that Vic was there before I grabbed my duffle bag and ran outside. We weren't your typical teenage lovers. The bond we shared was pure raw love. A kind of love that when I thought about Vic the chemical reaction in my brain that stimulates love goes on overdrive. Our romance was a passionate one, I always thought it was the strongest one in the world. I was 18, he was 20, it was us against the world. The fact that my boyfriend is gorgeous only fuelled my love for him.

I kissed my mom on the cheek before running out to the truck. "Hey babe!" He greeted me excitedly. I smiled and kissed him passionately, placing my hand on his neck as his tongue glided against mine. I moaned softly and Vic pulled away, smirking. "You're moans are cute." He said, kissing me again.
"Shut up and drive." I mumbled, trying to hide my blush with my black hair. He laughed and started driving out of town.

Finally we got to the empty beach about an hour outside of town. "Well we're here! Let's go swimming!" Vic said cheerily. He began getting out of the car but I stopped him. "Before we go swimming can we makeout?" I asked looking at him innocently while climbing into his lap and straddling him. Vic smirked as I leaned in close to him, barely brushing his sweet lips. He held my waist as I draped my arms around his neck. I could tell he was getting impatient so I pressed my lips against his, loving the feeling. As the kiss got more heated he bit down softly on my lower lip and I moaned quietly. Vic always had a special way of making me more sensitive than I should be. I tugged at the hem of his shirt as our tonges battled for dominance. His calloused hands roamed my body, rubbing in all the places except the place I needed him to. I pulled on his hair and moaned slightly. Then the shirts came off and electricity flashed between us as our skin touched. I moaned again as I began moving my hips against his and grinding against each other. He pulled away from the kiss. "Ugh my back hurts." He grumbled. "There's pillows and blankets in the back, let's go out there."
I nodded and we hopped out, not even trying to hiding out hard ons. Vic took the cover off the back of his truck and I saw like 50 pillows and blankets piled up. Vic picked me up and practically threw me in the back. I laughed as I landed in the soft pillows. Vic climbed in and straddled me, rubbing our hard ons together. I groaned into his mouth. We pulled off our pants and then Vic went back to the cab because he forgot a condom and some lube. "You're lucky I love you!" I yelled to him, trying not it touch myself. When he came back he rolled on the condom and I rubbed some lube onto him, causing his breathing to hitch. He held himself up over me, gazing lustfully into my eyes. "Ready?" He asked, his voice husky. I whined as he teased my entrance and nodded. He smirked and slammed into me, eliciting moans from me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted harder, causing the truck to rock. I let out a small scream when he hit my prostate. He filled me up so perfectly. He was huge. I scratched his back and he smirked, going harder and faster. His heavy breathing and groans mingled with my high pitched whines and screams. Vic buried his face into my neck and moaned loudly. I could tell he was close. "I'm close too." I groaned, gripping Vic's shoulders. He wrapped a hand around me and started jacking me off. I came with one finally scream as Vic twitched inside of me and bucked his hips, releasing his own load, yelling my name. Vic handed me some paper towel and collapsed next to me after throwing away the condom. His breathing was still heavy as I had an idea. "Let's watch the stars." I said, putting on some sweats and a tee shirt. Vic smiled as he did the same. Then he lay down next to me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. "I love you." I mumbled, kissing his jaw.
"I love you too, Kells." He smiled.