The Wrong Idea (Frerard)

//HEYY another frerard! oh and just a question, does anyone speak french? I want to work on my french writing because I have french finally exams (Im in a french school) so I might write some Oneshots in French. there will be English versions but yeah. anyways, one with the oneshot.

:.:.:.:

Frank wasn't home and it had been hours since he was supposed to get off work. I nervously drank my fourth cup of coffee and ran my hand through my hair. It was already quite late but I was determined to stay up and wait. After a while of pacing I head the front door open. I turned to see Frank shoving something into his pocket and trying to look nonchalant but ending up looking constipated. I grew suspicious. "Frank where the hell were you?" I asked angrily.
"Babe calm down I can explain!" He began but I didn't listen. "You didn't even call me or anything! I was scared you got hurt!" Anger boiled up inside of me. I began yelling until Frank finally cut me off. "Gerard!" He shouted.
"You want to know where I was? I was out buying you a fucking ring because I was going to propose!" He yelled, pulling the thing that he had stuffed into his pocket and throwing it on the ground before storming into the kitchen. My eyes widened. I was horrified at how mean I was. I picked up the box and opened it. A beautiful glittering ring stood out from the black velvet. I heard footsteps but I didn't turn. Then, a tattooed hand plucked the ring out of the box and Frank knelt down in front of me. "Gerard Arthur Way, will you marry me?" Frank asked, giving me hugs hazel puppy eyes.
"Yeah." I smiled. Frank slipping the ring onto my finger and stood up, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me deeply. "I love you." I mumbled against his thin lips.
"I love you too." He replied. I smiled about the future and broke the kiss. "Let's never fight like that again." I said pecking Franks lips. "Ever." He replied, half smiling.