Cookies As Sweet As His Lips (Perrentes)

A/N: Basically a Christmas make out session lol.

:.:.:

"C'mon Mikey!" Tony said excitedly. "We're watching The Nightmare Before Christmas!"
"I'm coming, Turtle!" I laughed at my newly wed husband. We had gotten married earlier today. It was a small wedding, but loads of fun. Probably the best Christmas Eve of my life. I came in holding cocoa and a tray of cookies that Erin, Tony's ex but now best friend made for us. She had seen that Tony wasn't happy and that he belonged with me, and I still haven't thanked her enough even though it was 5 years ago. I set the food down and sat on the couch next to him. We began watching the movie and eating the amazing cookies. "Tony try this one!" I smiled, feeding him a cookie. He took a bite and smiled. "I think I just got icing on my lips." He giggled. He was right, he had gotten icing all over his perfect pink lips. "Want help with that?" I said, smirking. He nodded innocently and I kissed him, tasting the sweet icing. We cuddled for a few minutes before he got up and ran upstairs. "Tony what are you doing?" I asked.
"Just stay there." He replied. I say down again, wondering what my boyfr-
No, husband was doing. A few minutes later he came back down with his acoustic guitar. "I want to sing you a song." He said shyly. I've known him for years and he's never sang for anyone, not even me. He sat down on the floor after turning out the lights, leaving just the Christmas tree lights. I sat on the floor too, my back leaning against the couch. He began playing I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie. My heart fluttered as he began singing. His voice was magical, mesmerizing. When he finished I was lost for words. "It was bad wasn't it." He said sadly.
"I-I.... It was beautiful. You never fail to amaze me, Turtle." I murmured, pulling him onto my lap after he put down the guitar. I put my hands on his hips and he straddled my sitting figure. He draped his arms around my neck and brushed his lips against the corner of my mouth. "You don't mean that." He blushed. "Yes I do. You're so talented, and I'm so lucky to have you." I replied, quickly kissing him. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Thanks Mike." He said cutely. I smiled as he then kissed along my jaw line. "I love your beard." He mumbled.
"You're weird." I laughed and brought his lips back to mine, kissing him lovingly. Our lips fitting together perfectly. "I love you." He mumbled, his forehead resting on mine, our lips barely brushing. "I love you too." I said, gazing into his deep brown eyes. I kissed him softly and wrapped my arms around his waist. I brushed my lips along the tattooed skin of his neck and he let out a small. "What?" I said, laughing at his adorableness. "You're tickling me." He explained. I smiled and kissed him on the lips, running my tongue along his lower one. He moaned cutely and laced his fingers in my hair. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, our tongues glided against each other as we fought for dominance. I, of course, won. We made out for a little while before we broke apart breathless. He rested his head on my collar bone, while still straddling me. "I love you, Mike." He whispered.
"I love you too." I replied, smiling happily.